Pilla

Doctor Fuentes introduced his five students who had qualified for further studies in medicine to a certain patient called ' Pilla ' , they had to learn something from ' Pilla ' and with that they all filled up Pilla's confined room. Fuentes told the students Pilla was a victim of bullying , she had been trying to reduce her weight in order to fit in with other students at her current school , she had done all fitness exercises but her weight has failed to go down, Pilla was happy to see students like her taking time to visit her however she couldn't stop glaring at Santiago as professor Fuentes kept on explaining what they were supposed to do to make Pilla accept herself as she is , and what exactly she could do not to get desperate to reduce her weight . Santiago got restless throughout the whole lesson . Pilla and Santiago knew each other from another school before Santiago joined San Pedro university . Santiago was one of the students who used to bully her in her tenth grade .

"Pilla if you don't mind , can you explain to them how exactly you became this a depressed person ? what exactly made you unhappy about yourself ? i believe this is the only way of knowing you better ." Fuentes tried to remind them about the issue of a doctor -patient communication .

"I remember back then in one of my former schools , it was a prom night ,everyone dressed up in their best for the party , a group of boys and a few girls tricked me into drinking , took photos of me uploaded them on Facebook , called me different sorts of names on those photos they uploaded , called me names like obese , hambeast ,butterball , blimp and so many others name." She kept of glaring at Santiago , all what she was saying seemed to be directed at him . "It was really disturbing. " She continued . " I've tried severe times to reduce my size since but it doesn't go away that easily ,this has kept me lonely because I don't really know what people think of me whenever I try to socialize with them ."

"I think she's staring at you Santiago and she has been doing that since we got inside here ." Huria whispered to Santiago on noticing what was going on .

"No I think she's getting all the strength to say whatever she has to say by looking at me ." Uncomfortable as he was , he defended himself .

"I think she's explaining what exactly we were doing to Fiona during our first days here Santiago ." Natalia also noticed the same reception they gave Fiona on first days at the university from Pilla's short story , then whispered to Santiago about it .

"Okay Pilla , thank you for your co-operation , we will take a leave but I will ask Victor and Santiago to always come and check on you ." Fuentes choose Victor and Santiago to be her nurses .

"Thank you doctor , am glad to be of help to your students , it's what I would like for any other student, everyone deserves equal rights to education , fat or not ."

The students thanked her too for being open to them about her life ,they left leaving her alone inside the room watching TV and after that class .Fiona took that free time she got to visit Manuel in Prison with the help of Felipe , on meeting him , she asked him what a conjugal visit was and what exactly he did during that visit with Adriana , Manuel explained to her what it was , told her nothing happened between Adriana and him during that visit and also explained to her that he asked about her when Adriana visited though Adriana told him she didn't want to see him .

"I guess that bitch won't stop from keep you far away from me ." Fiona realized Adriana lied .

"Be patient with her, she will soon understand that she's not the one for me ."

"I hope so and by the way , whenever you're asking for those conjugal visits , please let me know , not that slut ,i don't care if she's the mother of your daughter , she has to know her limits ." She felt confident about these conjugal Visits right after talking to her therapist doctor Tatiana.