Manuel freed

Inside the prison . Baragan was told that he had a visitor , he asked whether it was his daughter , the guard told him he doesn't know , should go and find out for himself , reaching the visitors' room . Baragan was to surprised to see his wife , a woman whom he did beat up badly was the least of the visitors he was expecting , the two talked and after agreed on signing the power of attorney , when that was done . Pamela Luise left for another visitors' room ,inside the other room .Rios had been waiting for so long and couldn't see the person whom he was told had visited him , he was later surprised to see Pamela showing up, he wondered what she was doing there.

"Mrs ,what are you doing here ? I understand I have no one who can visit me but you! why are you here ?" He asked as she sat down .

"Rios am here to let you know that am disappointed in you . I thought we're friends. I've just discovered a lot things you about my husband that you couldn't tell me ,you didn't have the guts to tell me how brutal my husband is .I've found out about things my husband asked you to do that you even had your godson imprisoned , you never told that my husband is such a pedo , a person like that who is violent towards women can not be trusted , am sure he already knows that you're here in prison too ,he could be planing to bury you but am going to offer you a deal, in this deal ,before he kills you ,you need to destroy him first ."

"And why do you think Baragan would like to kill me ?"

"I don't know whether you understand the man you're allying with , for the number of times you've been working with him , you should have known that he has a repetition of getting rid of all those who can testify against him , what makes you think you're an exception?"

"So what do you want from me?"

"Talk to attorney Felipe , tell him what exactly happened , testify against Baragan ."

"And what do I get in exchange ?"

"If you testify against my husband . I am going to take care of your family ,i know you have one though u abandoned them , you may not believe me but here are the papers Baragan has just signed ,he has given the power of attorney and that means all the money from his businesses will be mine ,that makes me able to take care of your family and you here in prison ."

"It's quite convincing but can you give time to think about . I will let you know through the attorney ."

"Now we're businesses Rios ." She stretched out her hand for a handshake with him. "You wont regret this ."

Inside that same visitor's room , there were other prisoners talking to their relatives , one of them who knew colonel Baragan and his wife saw Pamela luise talking to Rios , after the visiting hours, he met Baragan ,told him he saw his wife talking to someone called Rios . Baragan thanked him for letting him know though he couldn't figure out what exactly his wife and Rios wee talking about .

After a week during a second court hearing , the charges against Rios were read again before him , the judge asked him how he pleads , he remained silent and forced the judge to ask him again , then Rios later whispered to Felipe and asked him if they could have a recession . Tatiana sited next to Manuel were all desperately waiting for his response .Manuel gave Felipe a note and asked him if he could hand it to Fiona , he wasn't positive whether his godfather would accept the charges against him .Felipe told him to keep it to himself , he was to be the one who would hand it to Fiona because no matter what he was to leave prison that day ,he stood up and asked the judge that the accused wanted to have a recess , the judge granted them a recess and during the recession . Felipe told Rios he could not contradict himself from the statement he made earlier with the prosecutor about agreeing to the charges against him . Pamela Luise who was also inside the court to find out whether he had done the job she asked him to do came and told him not to worry about anything.