Secrets .

The next day everyone was surprised to see Natalia coming inside the class ,went and sat next to the right of Victor , she kept glaring at Fiona who was sited far left of Victor , just after she'd sat down , Victor asked her if she wasn't supposed to be at home resting .

"I have to face my enemies , i won't give them a chance to stay on top", she replied still glaring at Fiona .

"This is not a war zone Natalia ."

"It is for me and that bitch over there started it", she said, her eyes still fixedly on Fiona.

Professor Fuentes interrupted their small conversation by asking them to share what they were talking about with them , the two simply kept quiet as the rest of the class stared at them , he told Natalia to take her time and ask her friends about what they studied if she's interested in catching up , he asked a couple of questions of what they've been studying throughout the week to the rest of the students . Hurianah , Santiago ,Victor ,Fiona and other students answered the questions according to the way they understood what they were taught , Natalia kept on glaring at Fiona as she answered the question that was being asked to her , this made Fiona a little unease but she answered it right anyway .

After the class , Natalia who almost didn't participate in class went out first , waited for Fiona to come out , and when she came out , she confronted her .

"You listen to me you bitch , you're not going away with what you did to me , am going to make sure you're expelled from the university and end up in jail , we can not stand your barbaric acts here , am going to make sure I make your life miserable and you will regret it for starting a fight with Natalia."

Before Fiona could say anything to her , Santiago came out of the class and took Natalia away from Fiona , he told her to stop with what she was doing , it was  not going to help if she went around fighting with everyone , also asked her to drop the charges she filed against Fiona .

"You think I will drop the charges just because you're hitting on her , no sir , that girl deserves the worst ."

"I'm not asking you to because I want Fiona to be my girlfriend , I think it's the right thing to do , you provoked her , you bothered her mother and you know that , so you will go back to the chancellor and tell him that you're withdrawing the charges ."

"Don't even think about it ", she refused .

Victor who was also coming out of the class saw Natalia leaving with Santiago , ran after them , asked Santiago if he could talk to Natalia alone , Santiago agreed and requested he   convince her drop the ridiculous charges she was holding against Fiona , Victor promised to do so .

"Can we have a walk around the university?" Victor asked her after Santiago left .

"If you're also here to ask me drop the charges against your best friend, don't even think about it ."

" Natalia , you very well know that Fiona has never attacked anyone for anything , she's a good girl and she's has been a good friend to the rest of us , you very well know that it's you who started the fight , so do us all a favour and go up there at the chancellor's office and drop the charges ."

"And if I don't ?"

"If you don't Natalia , am going to tell everyone , all our classmates how horrible it is at your house , how you and your mother tap electricity wires in order to steal electricity, how you hide you daughter claiming that she's your young sister , how your house is filled with garbage collected by your mother and we will see what the rest of the class and everyone at the university think about this elegant looking medical student ."

"Are you threatening me Victor ?"

"Take it as you want , but am warning you , if you continue with that case , I won't keep my mouth shut too." Victor left her alone on the balcony .