Maria Luise

On the morning when Baragan came to pick his belongings from the army . Alzate was waiting for him outside to make sure he left the military premises .

"I guess you're the most happy person now Alzate ,now that am leaving." He said when he ran into him. "It gives complete joy, but let me tell you one thing . I will be back and I can't wait to see your face when I come back , trust me , it won't be like what you're seeing right now you cursed son of a bitch ." Holding his luggage in a box , he seemed firm and ready not to give up .

"You very well know that am not scared of you , more so scared of people like you who're a disgrace to the army ,so I want you to leave this premise as soon as possible because you don't belong here ."

"Remember this Alzate . I can also use the same power you've used against me to hunt you down ." He stood next to a taxi waiting as he threaten to revenge against him ,later got inside and left .

After Baragan had left , colonel Alzate got into his jeep and headed to doctor Tatiana's office ,Tatiana was glad to see him ,asked him what she could do for him.

"Well . I came here to ask you if I can take you out for a dinner ."

"It's a coincidence . I also don't think I have anything in the refrigerator at home , so that's a yes ."

"Wow , my lucky day , so can I take you home to change ? you know am not familiar with this but the little I know . I see many women do that whenever they're asked for a date ."

"So it's a date ?"

"I don't know but I thought it would be a great idea if we had a dinner just the two of us in a fine restaurant around fine people ."

Tatiana allowed him to take her home to change ,after changing she got back inside his military jeep and the two got on road to a restaurant, getting at the restaurant and settling down ,Alzate asked Tatiana at least to talk about herself , didn't know anything about her except knowing that she was a psychiatrist at St Mary's Orphanage who also helping him with a case against Baragan .

"I don't even know any TV shows you enjoy or any games you enjoy watching or play ."

"The little I can tell you about myself is that , it's been long since I last went out on a date with someone .I used to date a guy but he disappeared for studies or field works . I didn't get to know well the reason why he left ,from then I've never heard from him . I think that's one of the reasons why I've kept a distance from relationships ."

"I don't think everyone always leave , in life there are those who're willing to stay but because they don't have that someone with whom they can stay with. I guess they seem to look like they are to leave ."

"I understand ."

Subsequently after the dinner , Alzate had to take Tatiana back home ,reaching home, he opened the door for her , and inside her apartment , he tried to kiss her but decided to take it slow ,told her he doesn't think it's a good idea since she's like waiting for someone to return , he turned around to leave ,before he could leave .Tatiana asked him not to think they way he thinks , she's simply used to people leaving , he should trust her and accept her situation , she wants to be sure that he will stay .

"Tatiana am willing to stay , am not going anywhere , it will make me sad if you start seeing me like other guys ." Alzate felt a little disappointed with the way she thinks about what they're starting to build .

"Hope you don't mind if you give me more time ."

"Like am willing to stay , am also willing to wait ."

"Thank you Alzate ."

"Okay now I will let you rest , we will talk tomorrow but I will have to go back to the base and look into Baragan's file to make sure everything is order, you know today he gathered his things and left ,so I have to make sure nothing keeps that man around the area ."