The second assembly

The university chancellor called for doctor Alfonso again ,when Alfonso opened the door of his office , he was surprised to see a very beautiful blonde woman with blue eyes in her white lab coat walking around inside the chancellor's office her hands folded around her chest ,he stared at her before the chancellor could ask him to sit down ,the chancellor asked the lady to sit down too .

"Well Alfonso ,the reason why I've called for you here is solve a few issues that have been going on here lately , students trying to strangle you over admitting former guerrillas militants in to the university and I guess you also remember that issue of a student who was suing a fellow student for assault , with all this that has been happening , the board members and I thought that it's becoming too much of pressure for you , we thought of having you an interim Dean , this doesn't mean that your position is being taken away from you , but doctor Caroline here and you will be sharing the same position till we're ready for transition after this cloud above you , if you manage to get out of it clean and others board members behind you ,you will keep the position ." The chancellor explained .

"So this is doctor Caroline." He once heard about her from the chancellor . "Nice to meet you doctor Caroline " He stretched his hand for a handshake with her .

"Nice to meet you doctor Alfonso ."

"Doctor Alfonso , doctor Caroline had her Phds in United States and has been a senior doctor at Hospital Britanico in Argentina for two years ,she's in Colombia for a six months vacation so we thought she would be the best candidate for this position as you solve your issues with the students ."

"I think I have to agree with you chancellor, it's too much of a cloud above me , what am going to do is to show doctor Caroline around the university and how things are done here ."

"That will be a great idea ."

Doctor Caroline and Alfonso left the chancellor's office to tour around both the university and the hospital section ,he showed her the hallway that lead them to the hospital from the university section , showed her where boarding meetings are held , a few well known professors' offices , his office and what will be her office , asked her if she needed an assistant but she said 'not yet' because she was used to handling everything by herself , he asked if there was anything else she wanted to know about the university or the hospital . Caroline told him since she was used to being around hospitals and collages , he didn't have to stress himself and as the two were walking throughout the hallway . Connie saw them and wondered who the woman was Alfonso was with ,fortunately they were coming towards her ,an opportunity for her to know who she was .

"How are you Connie ? I hope you're doing fine ." Alfonso grinned . "Connie meet doctor Caroline the new acting Dean of this university ,doctor Caroline meet doctor Connie , a professor here and a doctor too ."

"Hello doctor ." Connie faked a smile for her .

"Hello Connie ." Caroline looked excited to meet one of the professors of the university.

"Connie , am a bit busy , can you help me and take around doctor Caroline around the university?" Alfonso felt like that was as far as he could go with her .

"It's my pleasure . I will show the lady every corner of this university and I will show her how things are done here ."

She took her around , showed her everything and every classes and when she was done . Caroline went back to her new office. Connie went to Sylvia's office ,told her what she has been up to , explained to how Alfonso forced her to take around the so called new dean who she had started to dislike right away

"What new dean ? are you sure we already have a new dean ?" Sylvia was surprised to hear about news of a new dean .

"Actually she's not the new dean yet but she will if Alfonso is out , she's simply an acting dean , she will be working with Alfonso ,girlfriend .I've just hated her right way , she's so elegant , beautiful and intelligent, can you believe she has a PhD ! she has been a senior doctor in some hospital in Argentina ,all about her it's annoying ."