Consequences of Fiona's actions .

"Thanks to God ,you've finally answered your phone girl , where have you been ?, I went to your house looking for you and your mother told me you're not yet home ,what have you been up to ?"

"I've been around doctor, what's wrong ? Is everything okay ?"

"I was starting to get worried about you Fiona , it's disturbing when you don't answer your phone ."

"Am fine doctor ,in fact am here with Manuel who took over as my bodyguard ."

"Can you put him on ?"

"Sure," she handed the phone to Manuel .

"Hello doctor , is everything okay ?" Manuel asked .

"I want to talk to you two , can you come over with Fiona ?"

"Yeah , am okay with that , and by the way , I also have something to tell you ."

"Well then ,come over to my office ."

Manuel handed over the phone back to Fiona , told her the doctor wanted to talk to them ,on their way to doctor Tatiana's office , Fiona asked him what exactly was that he had to tell the her , Manuel requested her to be patient, amf at her office ,Tatiana told them that it'd been proven that someone had been following Fiona and other girls from the project ,one girl managed to grab the guy who was taking pictures of her , also grabbed a camera from him and from the photos he was taking , included Fiona's at different places ,after showing them the camera, Fiona couldn't believe how close they were to her .

Tatiana asked them not to worry because the matter had been handed over to Colonel Alzate ,asked Fiona if she could talk to the colonel , that it could be more of help , Fiona refused , reasoning she couldn't trust the army .

"By the way Manuel , what is that you wanted to tell me ?" she turned her attention to Manuel, realizing it might take long convincing the girl.

"Huh doctor , I don't know whether I should tell you this ."

"What is it?  if it is of help to solve this problem with Baragan ,tell me ."

"I think I know how they managed to know the list of the girls and boys integrated in the program ."

"You do ?, so that means you know the name of the traitor among us ."

"Yes ."

"Who is it then ?"

"It's me doctor."

"What ?" Fiona got really shocked . " How ? " She asked .

"Tell me Manuel, I think am missing a point here ." Tatiana sighed .

"Do you remember my godfather Rios , I told you one time that he was helping me find a job , lately we've been meeting ,talking about my life and his life , he's been helping me with paying for my bills somehow ,gives some pocket money and in the process , i managed to tell him what I was doing ,whether I have a girlfriend ,and who is she?, who are my friends and in telling him all this I didn't know that I was giving him information about Fiona ."

"Well I understand you're a victim , you've been used without knowing ,but who exactly is this Rios and how did he come to be after Fiona ?"

"He's a lieutenant to Colonel Baragan , he's a complicit "

"You mean the two are working together ?"

"That's right doctor ."

"There is something I don't understand , how did you come to know that you've been used ?"

"Manuel ?" Fiona realized that the story about her visit to Baragan house was to pop in , she tried to stop him from saying anything further .

"Fiona , I have to tell her ."