Truth or Dare .

That morning while the five of them were having breakfast , Fiona asked Huria who was recently becoming her closest ally whether she could help her with her new tab, Fiona didn't know how to connect it to the internet and what exactly to type in to find about the results from their exams , Huria told her to go to settings , tap more , network, access point and fill in the APN and the required password from the SIM card she was using , then after get to a browser and type in San Pedro University medical student's results.

After having breakfast , the rest went out to continue having fun by the pool side just like yesterday, they left Fiona alone on a table fidgeting with the tablet , later while everyone was enjoying themselves in a pool ,Victor showing off the his best of swimming techniques to Huria and Natalia who were standing near the pool enjoying looking at both Victor's and Santiago's abs , Fiona showed up from the house wearing a sad face .

"What's happening Fiona ? You mean you didn't pass !?" Victor asked when he saw her , Fiona said nothing.

"Don't worry about it Fiona , there will be a next time ." Santiago realized that consoling her would be a great idea.

"I knew it , she wasn't smart enough to get that scholarship." Natalia couldn't miss this chance to enjoy herself .

"Is that true Fiona ?" Huria asked .

"I got the scholarship," a joyful outburst came out of her .

"Oh gosh." Huria sighed . " You gave us a scare ."

"Can you give me a hug Natalia ?" She came closer to Natalia for a hug , something Natalia couldn't accept , instead she pushed her inside the pool but Fiona held her hand faster for a balance and since Natalia couldn't hold herself onto anything , the two ended up in the swimming pool together, the rest splashed water to both of them and with one another, they continued enjoying doing this .

Fiona got out of the pool , couldn't stay in  any longer because she wasn't even wearing a swimming costume , told them that she were to give the good news  her mother , went inside and came back to the pool with  her phone  dialing to her mother  but her mother couldn't answer the phone because she was outside talking to Adriana who was looking for Manuel .

When Victor saw that her call wasn't going through , came out of the pool and asked her what was wrong , she told him her mother couldn't answer the phone , Victor asked her to relax ,anytime she could call her mother and all they could do was to enjoy themselves .

The others came out of the pool too and sat down on the pool seats for a vitamin C , Santiago suggested they play 'truth and dare.'

"What's that ?" Fiona who'd chosen to call her mother later couldn't understand what he was talking about .

"At your age you mean you've never played truth and dare ?" Natalia found this amusing and busted into laughing .

"Don't mind her Fiona , truth and dare it's a game played by several players just like the number of players we're here , the first player starts the game by asking another player 'truth or dare' , if the second player chooses 'truth' , then the first player ask a question which is usually an embarrassing one and the second player must answer that truthfully ." Santiago realized as someone who has suggested the game , had the right to explain it to whoever had no idea on how to play the game.

"Thank you Santiago , I think you have some sense of understanding unlike a few individuals amongst us," on how the game is played , it all seemed clear to Fiona now .

"Okay who starts ?" Victor's curiosity about what the first question would be from anyone was stronger.

"How about someone who is new to the game go first ?" Santiago thought it would be a great idea and find out whether she has really understood how it's played .