Manuel freed .

Two hours later after Fiona had gone , two guards came for Manuel from his cell , took him to the interrogation room from where an interrogator was already waiting for him , the two guards ordered him to enter the room , the interrogator asked him to sit down , Manuel pulled a seat and sat down .

"You're Manuel right ?" The interrogator fixedly looked at him straight in his eyes as if the answer to that question was inside is eyes.

"Yes sir ." Manuel calmly replied .

"I hope you're familiar with lieutenant Rios , lieutenant Rios has been arrested under the case concerning Raul's disappearance and attempted murder on colonel Alzate , lieutenant Rios claims you're his godson and one day , you made a call to him asking for help , he says that you were asking for help on how to get rid of a dead body , he says you told him that you've killed a man called Raul , because you're his godson , he managed to help you and that you sent him proof that you've buried the man you had killed , he says he was also surprised that the man you claimed to have killed was still alive, you were pulling a prank on him , he didn't like that , he says the only reason why he visited the man when he was under witness protection was to prove whether he's the exact man you told him about , so tell me , what do you have to say about the Lieutenant's statement ?" The interrogator calmly laid down the papers from where he was reading what was gathered when Rios was interrogated for the second time .

"It's true Lieutenant Rios is my godfather , but he's not telling the truth by saying that I was pulling a prank on him , he's the one who gave me a job to find Raul , he wanted me to kill him in order to get rid of another possible  witness against colonel Baragan, I decided not to kill him because I wanted to help a friend who wanted more evidence against colonel Baragan , in order to prove to my godfather that Raul was dead , I sent him photos proving that the job was done , my godfather knew about Raul from the start and I am sure he's the one who ordered the attempted murder at the court ."

"You've talked about a friend who needs more evidence against colonel Baragan , would you mind telling me who exactly is this friend of yours you're talking about ?" He picked a pen and began knocking it on a table several times .

"I don't want to drag her into this ."

"I'm sorry , now I don't know who to believe between the two of you , am afraid you have to go back to your cell till we prove what you're saying , if we find evidence to what you're saying , we will free you but if not , too bad , you're going to have a life time in this five star hotel," he stood up and headed to a door , banged it , a guard opened and he asked them to take him back .

Doctor Tatiana who had already gained access inside colonel Alzate 's room in the hospital , went into his room to see him again , brought with her porridge , fresh fruits , passion juice and milk , Alzate was excited to see her again as he welcomed her in .

"That smells good," his eyes couldn't get off from what she was carrying in a basket in her right hand .

"You seem really hungry ."

"Why shouldn't I ?" he  smiled. " This hospital food makes matters worse."

"Okay don't worry, you're going to have all this by your self ,' she tried to smile though looking so distressed .

"You don't seem happy Tatiana , what's going on ? Is there anything bothering you that you don't want to tell me ?, haven't they found Raul yet ? Is he dead or something ?"

"It's not that , it has nothing to do with Raul , we haven't got any news about his whereabouts , hopefully his found and testify but what's bothering me is Manuel , Fiona's friend , the military police arrested him , I don't know the reason but am sure it's related to Raul's case and to make matters worse , am the only one he can rely on but I don't know what to do ," she got a plastic cup out of the basket , poured in milk and gave him.