Fiona abducted .

Fiona got inside the house , Marcus  came out from behind the door and had his gun on her head ,asked her not to make any further movements or else she was to die and the baby who Patrick had had to die too .

"So it's you two again,"  a confident Fiona  stood right there in the living room with a gun held  on her back head. "What do you want now?"

"I'm really sorry Fiona , there was no letter from Manuel , i didn't know any way I could make you come here , they forced me to ask you to come , they wanted to talk to you , am really sorry ." Adriana felt bad for what she had just done , though she never liked Fiona , she never wanted to harm her this way by surrendering her to the most dangerous guys .

"Don't worry about it Adriana , I can deal with these two ,now you two ,you've got me , it's me who you wanted , just give the child back to her mother ,let them go and i will go anywhere you want me to."

"Not so fast Tabna ,why do you now care about babies yet you very well know babies are a pain in the neck?, however , we're only giving the baby back to her mother if you agree to take us to where the tree trunk is ." Patrick explained their goal from her .

"Are you still searching for the treasure ? I thought it was quite clear to all of us back then , there was no treasure , i was with you , we searched and we found nothing in the jungle ."

"We're not idiots Tabna." Marcus wasn't convinced . "We know you were the commander's favorite before he was killed by the army recently, he told you everything , you were his successor , so you very well know where that tree trunk is ,don't make it hard for us , just take us to the place ."

"Okay , I agree , I will take you to the place but first you have to let me make a call to my house , you know am guarded by the police and everyone , if I miss a day without showing up at home ,everyone will go crazy ,my family will alert the police , they will search for me from all over Colombia and that won't be good for you , they will hunt you and have you killed ."

"What do you think Marcus ?" Patrick seemed convinced ,it might not be good for them if she goes missing by a day .

"I think she's right , we have to be more careful." Marcus agreed with his comrade . " All right Tabna , make a call to your house but if you dare make a mistake and alert them about what's going on here , Adriana and the baby dies ." He got a gun from her head and had it on Adriana's head .

Fiona called home , Nina answered the call, she told her to tell her parents that she won't be home for a night because she was traveling with a few of her friends to a resort nearby and promised to come back the day after , Nina promised to deliver the message and when Fiona hanged up , Marcus took the phone from her , Patrick suggested that he stays behind in the house with Adriana and the child , if she dares make a mistake , the two were to die from the apartment , reaching to an agreement on that , Fiona went close to Adriana for a talk just after Marcus went to the bathroom to pee leaving Patrick on a couch playing with his gun .

"I want you to take very good care of the Isabelle , I will do something and the two of you will be safe again ." She whispered to her as Patrick kept of glaring at them .

"Again am really sorry for putting you in this mess , but are you really sure you're comfortable with what you're doing?" she asked . "We could call the police ." She added .

"I will be okay , this issue can not be solved by the police , it's between me and them , just promise me that you won't do anything stupid to put you in danger and the child ."

"I promise ."

"Okay Tabna , am ready ,can we go now ?" Marcus came out from the bathroom zipping up his trousers.