The birth of Leonardito

"Come in colonel , thank you for showing up , we're both worried , we found our mother on ground when we came back from school and neither do we know where our father is , he had to pick us from school but he didn't show up and now that our mother is in pain , we have no idea of what to do." Monica explained to the colonel as he entered the house .

"Where is your mother ?" He looked around inside the house as Felipe followed him right at his back .

"There she is on floor ." Nina pointed behind a couch .

"Don't worry about your father , he's in the hospital with Fiona ,nothing really bad happened to him, just a a scratch on his arm ,by now they should be coming back home ." He helped Ms Meriya sit up on the floor . "What we have to do now is to carry your mother to safe place and have a rest ." He lifted her in his strong arms and headed to her bedroom .

As he lifted her Felipe noticed that she was pain in her back and her abdomen , it was more hurting on lifting her , asked Alzate to wait ,told him not to take her to her bedroom but keep her to a wide space .

"Why? what's happening ?" Alzate asked .

"I think she's having contractions , she's about to give birth ."

"Is that true Ms Meriya ?" Alzate asked .

"Oh... it's painful ." That's all she could say in his arms .

Alzate hurriedly took her on the rooftop where there was enough space . Felipe told Nina and Monica to wait inside the house , convinced them that when women are giving birth , they need a mental concentration in order to give birth very well and the two young as they were had to listen to him .

On the rooftop . Alzate asked Ms Meriya who her doctor was , she told him to call doctor Sylvia . Alzate asked Felipe to call Sylvia . Felipe wondered whether she would answer the phone if she realizes that it was him calling , he hesitated to call but again Alzate asked him to call doctor Sylvia when he saw him just staring at them .

"I can not use my phone to call Sylvia ."

"Why not ? is there any problem between you and doctor Sylvia ? whatever it is ." He took a hand in his pockets and got out a phone. "Use my phone to call doctor Sylvia , a woman here is in pain ."

At the hospital , doctor Sylvia was having a conversation with her friend , the two were talking about a divorce Sylvia was preparing from Felipe ,her friend asked her to think twice about it , claimed it wasn't a good idea for her to leave the child she was to have without a father . Sylvia was certain about a divorce . Felipe cheated on her and she couldn't let it pass .

Still talking , she remembered about Mr Miguel, she had to sign a discharge report for him , got the report out , signed it and got up from her seat to take it to Miguel . Connie came with her as they continued with their conversation, getting inside the room where Miguel was confined , she found Fiona there too and another boy who came with Mr Miguel . Fiona asked whether she could take him home . Sylvia agreed and gave them the report discharging him , still advising him on what medicines he was to take for the wound to heal faster or become resistant to infections . Sylvia received a call from Felipe , she looked at the phone and hanged up .Felipe wanted to try out with his phone first before trying with colonel Alzate's . Sylvia continued explaining to Miguel what to do for his wound to heal as soon as possible , again another call came in from an unknown caller . Miguel asked her to answer ,maybe the call is really important , she had no choice but answer the call .

"What do you want now Felipe ?" She noticed that it was Felipe calling using an unknown number .

"Sylvia , am not calling to talk about our differences , right now am at Ms Meriya's house with colonel Alzate , we have a problem here . Ms Meriya has told us you're the doctor who has been taking care of her during her prenatal visits . I think now it's the time for her to give birth ."