Baragan .

Ambulance sirens where heard outside St Peters hospital, a stretcher was rolled down , on it was Raul badly wounded , rushed to the operating room , the doctor called for nurses , told them to bring the necessary equipments required to save the patient's life , a surgical operation was done on Raul and lateron left with nurses to take care of him, in a few minutes the patient start losing life and the life monitor was getting a flat line , a nurse rushed out to call the doctor but when the doctor came , it was too late , Raul was dead , he asked the Nurse to write the time of death and also asked if the patient had any relatives.

"We didn't see any relatives with him doctor and no one has come to claim responsibility for him ," the nurse replied .

"Okay then you can send him to the mortuary till someone comes and claim responsibility," the doctor had his hands back inside his lab coat and left the operating room.

The moment the nurse left the operating room too to go and get a stretcher from which the patient could be transferred to the mortuary room , Raul got off from the where he was laying , unplugged all the tubes that were supporting his life , headed to the door and when he saw that no one was watching , others doctors and nurses outside minding their businesses , he walked out of the room , eventually he was in the parking area , and through the parking area he managed to walk out of the hospital without anyone noticing that a patient who had faked his death is running away from the hospital .

From another hospital, colonel Alzate had agreed with Tatiana's proposal for him to recover from her house since Alzate had no one to  take care of him , all his life he had been alone at a house the army provided for him just like the rest of other army officials, on a second day after he was discharged from the hospital , at Tatiana's apartment , stubborn as he was , when doctor Tatiana went out to her duties , Alzate got out of the house and went to his army duties , the first thing he did when he got back to his work, was to wait for colonel Baragan's return , Alzate was updated that Baragan was to come back to Colombia from United States to defend himself from all the rumors that had been roaming around , Baragan left his wife and his daughter behind , Pamela Luise promised to come after with her daughter , they couldn't rush going back and ruin the fun they were having in visiting different places around United States because of the so called accusations around Baragan .

"Well, well, well , it's good to see you again Baragan," Alzate was waiting in front of the army building. "Hope you had a great time in United States , i think it's not in your favor that I am the first person to welcome you back but anyway, am not here to know the details about your trip to the United States , all I have is bad news for you , it's official you're under investigation and that simply means you're required to vacate the house the army gave you as soon as possible and start living in the Barracks or find yourself somewhere to live , It's not right for senior officials like you under investigation to enjoy the comfort from a tax payers money ."

"You can save your sarcasm to yourself Alzate , you know you don't have any proof against me , since we have the same rank , you're in no position to tell me what to do , only General Gutierrez can confirm that to me ."

"I have no problem with that , you can go and check with him , but I have to say things are getting really bad for you Baragan and no matter what , I will get to bottom of this , people like you who're a disgrace to the army don't deserve a place here ."

"We'll see about that," he walked passed him inside the building to see the general .

Colonel Alzate came after him , Baragan headed to the General's office as Alzate walked straight to lieutenant Susan's office , lieutenant Susan had been carrying out an investigation on the Raul's whereabouts as she was ordered , she managed to acquire a clip of a video from when Raul escaped the shooting ,throughout the streets , up to where he had an accident and the ambulance that took him .