Run away .

From Helima's funeral , on their way back home . Connie in the passenger's seat and Sylvia on a wheel were talking about different things going on in their lives especially about the men in their lives and the baby Sylvia was expecting .Sylvia was unhappy that Felipe arrived at the funeral and she wondered what took him so long , as she continued driving on a gravel road before joining the main road . Sylvia saw a long truck down on the main road passing by , she never minded , she continued driving and as she was approaching the road , she tried to slow down . Connie noticed she was keeping the same speed as she was approaching the main road , asked her to slow down .

"It's what am doing Connie but the brakes are broken ."

"What happened to them ? Step on them harder ."

"I'm trying ." She continued stepping on the brakes but the car couldn't stop .

"Sylvia , this is not good at all , do something ." Her eyes looked worried .

Sylvia remained calm as Connie seemed to overreact , she took her foot off the gas and turned off cruise control , shifted the low gears ,tried the emergency brakes and kept her eyes on the road as she continued steering , steered from one side to another but the car couldn't stop , it was getting closer and closer to the long truck on the main road , she eventually saw a growing tree, steered into the tree and eventually the car stopped , both were safe but in a shock . Connie immediately called the police and later called Rodrigo who came with Alfonso from the Funeral to find out what had happened . Sylvia had called Felipe . Felipe had to join Rodrigo and Alfonso when he heard about the accident , the three rushed to the scene together , found the police already there asking Sylvia and Connie how it had happened . Sylvia explained she was driving at 37.5 mph but when she saw a truck down the road she tried to reduce the speed but the car couldn't , a police man asked her if she knew anyone who could have tampered with her brakes ,she explained she couldn't figure out anyone at all , the police promised her to continue with the investigation and when the police was done with the questioning . Felipe came to comfort his wife and asked her if the baby was safe , she told him the doctor who came with the ambulance told her the baby was safe and she had to go to the hospital for a further check up .

As the two were still talking . Felipe received a call , on putting the phone onto his right ear , he was surprised to hear that it was Baragan calling , he stepped away from Sylvia and Connie to answer the call .

"Did you like my little surprise attorney ?" He asked

Before the accident . Baragan had asked Dante to help him and give Felipe's wife a scare and what Dante did was to loosen the brakes of her car when it was still in parking outside their house , as their security business goes, they sabotage someone ,and later go to that person and convince him or her to hire their security services in order to be safe . Dante took up this job knowing it was part of the job , he loosened up the brakes , messed up the car pump such that with time ,whoever was to drive the car ,gets a minor accident .

"You bastard , am going to file a case against you for attempted murder ." Felipe argued when he heard his voice .

"What are you going to tell the judge Mr attorney ? did you see me anywhere near where the accident happened , tampering with the brakes or anything ? who will believe you that am involved Mr Attorney ? you're screwed up sir and remember that's just a warning , all you have to do is to find that crippled co -worker of yours and tell him to bring back my daughter or else you will regret it ." He hanged up .

Felipe went back to Sylvia , she asked him who it was , told her that it was no one . Sylvia was taken in an ambulance , the police called for a breakdown to take the car to a garage . Connie joined the men inside their car and went back to the city .