Getting a divorce .

Fiona had to call Alzate to update him about the transfer of Peter who wanted to leave the guerrillas into the project organized for the defectors from the guerrillas. Alzate was to send a chopper to Choco to pick him from an airbase around there to the military base where he was .

"By the way colonel ." Fiona continued after agreeing on where the ambulance was to drop Peter . " What's going on between you and doctor Tatiana? She doesn't want to talk much to me anymore , whenever I mention your name ,she gets upset , haven't you guys settled your problem yet ?"

"Don't worry about Tatiana, she's going through a lot but am sure she will solve all her problems soon and we'll be able to talk , just get that guy to the airbase as soon as possible ."

"Alright colonel ."

Doctor Tatiana was at a moment with attorney Sophia . Sophia was advising her to break off her ties with Alzate for a while as she dealt with the issue Boras , told her to organize a meeting with Alzate and talk about it . Tatiana agreed with her and organized a meeting with Alzate , the two met and talked about the divorce proceeding and Alzate apologized for the encounter he had with Boras , she tried to update him about her decision to suspend their relationship for a while but she couldn't , felt like it will be a total blow for him , it was to completely break his heart , the meeting didn't last for long , came up with an excuse to leave immediately , she left and called Sophia , told her she couldn't do it . Sophie asked her to meet with her right away and when they met , told her she understands her and Tatiana also told her about the pending issue she didn't earlier shared with her .

"What is it about Tatiana ?" Sophie asked.

"You have no idea how much Boras had asked for in exchange for a divorce ."

"How much are we talking about here ?"

"Fifty million pesos , he thinks half of my property is equivalent to that ."

"What ? Do you even have that money ?" She was all astonished . "However ,am sure you could have organized something because you desperately need this divorce ,so how much have you organized ?"

"I only have thirty million pesos . I don't know where to get the twenty million pesos ."

"I think I have an idea .' Alzate' ." She smiled . "Alzate loves you, he also needs this divorce , he can help you get this money from the bank , since you couldn't tell him what you wanted to tell him , you can use this opportunity to break this to him ."

"I don't want him to feel like am using him . I love the money fine but I don't need his money ."

"Not exactly his money , the money is coming from the bank but if he can help you with his ,the easier this will be , give me a second ." She posed . "Do you want this divorce or not ? Do you have anywhere you can get the money from ? Of course you don't, so talk to Alzate , he's the only choice you have ."

"I will try but I don't know whether it will work ."

Getting back at her house , on opening the door , she was shocked to find two guys in her lounge room , one smoking cigarettes and another very drunk with a bottle ram on the floor , she jumped the one drunk and walked to the bedroom , found Boras drunk as well on bed , asked him what was going on inside her house .

"Who are these guys in the living room and what are they doing in my house ?" She added .

"Come on darling , last time you brought a friend of yours to our house , don't you remember that guy who punched me? So I thought since we're a couple , it's our right to bring friends over to our house , let's go and meet them ." Held her hand and dragged her to the living room. "Hey guys , may I have your attention please ? I would like to introduce to you my beloved wife, isn't she elegant ?" He filled his speech with errors and overenunciating every consonant and every vowel