Raul .

Colonel Alzate managed to convince Fiona to collaborate with him in order to gather enough evidence against Baragan , reaching to an agreement , Fiona told him that there was another person who she could convince to testify against Baragan but she didn't know where to find him , Alzate asked for the name and where she thought he could be , Fiona gave him the name of Raul Gimenez and the location where she last saw Raul , when he went back to the military base , he asked a female lieutenant whom he referred to as Susan , who happened to be his assistant to do a research about a man called Raul Gimenez .

In a few days time  , he received a copy of the information about the exact location of Raul from Susan , the lieutenant also informed him that Raul is now a carpenter , a man trying to keep a low profile in Cali southwest of Colombia.

"Order some of our men close to that area to go find out whether we can have Raul ." Colonel Alzate ordered .

"That will be done soon sir ."

Manuel , Marcus and Patrick were also heading to Cali , the two had agreed to collaborate with Manuel to find Raul , on their way in a pick up when they were about to reach to the exact location of Raul , another pick up showed up , there were a couple of soldiers on board .

"This is a trap", Patrick looked through a rear view mirror .

"What are you talking about Patrick ?". Marcus asked .

"Look at the back , a pick up of soldiers is after us , this guy betrayed us , he's with the army ."

"Come on guys , I've already proven to you that am working alone ." Manuel defended himself .

"Drive faster Patrick , we have to lose them ."

"All right ."

Patrick began driving faster  even though the soldiers on a pick behind them weren't concerned about them , when they realized that the pick up before them was trying to run away from them , they began racing after the pick up too , Marcus realized that it won't be easy to lose them , pulled out his gun and began shooting at them , the army responded , fired at them too , Manuel asked them to stop the car , they won't be arrested but none of the two listened to him , they continued shooting , Manuel had no choice but to jump out of the car , the two continued shooting , unfortunately the army managed to get their tyres , the pick up ran over into a tree ,  the two who were badly injured were arrested , one of the soldiers who lead the operation made a call back to the army base , colonel Alzate answered the call , he was told that they had arrested two of former guerrillas whom they've been looking for for quite sometime and he believed they were also looking for Raul , Alzate appreciated the work they'd done and made a call to doctor Tatiana , told her that he had good news for her and Fiona , they'd  made a progress in their search for Raul , the army in the area searching for him had  arrested the two boys that used to bother Fiona ,  doctor Tataiana was grateful with the news .

Manuel managed to get away without any injuries from jumping out of the car , the soldiers who tried to look for the third person who was in the car lost him , he walked throughout the country side for a long time , asking people he met about a carpenter named Raul Gimenez , no one knew the man , still walking throughout the countryside , he received a call from his godfather asking him about his progress on finding Raul , told him that he's close to finding him .

"Don't forget what you're supposed to do when you find him", he reminded him that he had to kill him.

"I can not forget godfather , and I promise you proof when it's done ."

"That's better godson ."

Lieutenant Rios was supposed to go with Manuel to find this Man called Raul but he wanted proof whether his godson can be trusted in his dealings with Baragan , he kept on calling Manuel because Baragan couldn't stop calling him either asking why he didn't go with his godson , asking him whether he can trust him on this matter .