A masters degree in Microbiology .

When the kidney transplant was done on Pilla . Anderson was exhausted and all he need was a break , decided to go to a cafeteria for a drink , there he found Sylvia having a bottle of soda alone , asked her if he could join her . Sylvia showed him a seat , sat down and asked her what was bothering her .

"It's Felipe , am trying to get a divorce from him . I think it's the right thing to do for all that he has done to me but also, thinking a lot about it . I don't want to be a single mother . I don't want my child to ask me questions about his or her father ."

"Maybe you should listen to him and try to understand him."

"Anderson . I can't tell you the details but all you should know that Felipe cheated on me , so forgiving him would be very difficult . I just don't want anything to do with him at all ."

"Let me tell you something Sylvia , you're not alone in this , you won't raise that child alone , there are many people around you who love you . I can also be around just in case , am single and as you know , all the girls I've tried ,have always run away ."

"You're kidding me." She smiled . "You're handsome , why would girls run away from you ? Anyway ,forgetting that. I'd like to thank you for the offer , am glad I can always count you on ."

"Well then if you would excuse me , right now I have to go to my class. I've rested enough ."

"It's alright ."

Inside the class , he reminded the students about a doctor – patient relationship , asked them to make a report on that matter and also include the possible changes between a patient and the physician ,then asked them one by one to share with the class how they've changed within themselves because of their patients . Natalia shared her experience with Pilla . Fiona shared her experience too with Ms Belinda and Helima . Huria shared hers with Munoz the soldier on crutches and the rest followed .

After class, on her way home ,throughout the hallway . Huria bumped into Connie as she was getting out of her office , the two haven't been that close since Connie left the house . Connie asked Huria if she they could talk for a few seconds , though she didn't want to , she saw no harm in talking to her .

"I know we're not that close nowadays Huria . I know you're aware of this issue of Rodrigo ,your father and I but I don't want us to stop being friends ."

"I don't hold any grudge on you , it's your life and am also living my life ."

"Well since I see you as my friend . I thought before your father gets to know about it , it would be better that you're the first to know that from now am taking masters here at San Pedro university."

"Oh really ? That's great and am happy for you .I wish you the best of luck ."

"Aren't you going to ask me why am taking masters ?"

"Is there any special reason ? I know you've always wanted to major in being a great microbiologist , all I have to do is to wish well and I mean it ,by the way, since we're trying to see each other as friends again . I can also tell you that my father is selling the house , you know it has felt big for the two of us , he has decided to sell it so that we can buy a much smaller house ."

"I hope he's making the right decision ."

"I'm sure he is and we agreed on this ,the both of us ."

"I'm happy for you and thank you for talking to me Huria , it really mean a lot to me and if you would excuse me . I might be late for the class , see you soon ." She waved goodbye at her and left .

She was indeed late for the class and on top of that she was surprised to see that the lecturer of her first class was someone she knew , someone close to her and who had always made her feel impaired . Doctor Caroline who received her PhD in United Sates recently started teaching Microbiology at the university as she did other jobs . Connie didn't know about it and when she entered the class .Caroline told her she was late and that wasn't something she was to tolerate . Connie apologized and sat down at the back of the class , began copying notes as Caroline continued teaching .