Fiona meets Raul .

On a bus heading to Bogota , Raul was amazed with whatever he was seeing , he's a guy who had ever been to a big city for only once in his life and this was his second time , the tall buildings , the noise coming from all angles , and too many people around were all new to him .

"I wonder how you can defend yourself from all these people , they're coming from all angles", he thought to himself .

"What are you thinking ?" Manuel asked ."You've been quiet since we left Cali ."

"Am just thinking about the life here , it's totally different ."

"You can even like it more here if you decide to stay ."

"Don't even think about it , once am done with what's bringing me here , am going back to my work."

"It's all right , but I suggest you leave the country once we're done , Baragan knows that place now , he will try to find you now that you're to testify against him ."

"We will see about that ."

"By the way , we are already here at my apartment", the Bus approached the street where Manuel's apartment was allocated .

"Oh yeah ?"

"Driver stop the bus ." Manuel shouted .

The driver stopped the bus and the two got off, Manuel took Raul to his apartment , Adriana was happy to see him again and got a little bit shocked when she saw another person coming in with him .

"And who is .....?" She asked .

"That's Raul Gimenez , he was a friend of Fiona , he's here to help ."

"Hello", Raul stretched out his hand for a handshake .

"Hi", Adriana replied , ignoring his hand .

"Raul that's my baby girl Isabella and that's Adriana her mother , we met at St Mary's Orphanage ."

"Your lives have really changed out here ."

"Yours can change too if you give yourself a chance , all you have to do is to do the right thing ."

"We will see about that ."

"Ah Adriana , will you excuse us please? , here is the money , you can go out to a store and buy some milk for Isabella , am sure she has been getting hungry all the time since you haven't even got a job ."

"Don't be sarcastic , you left us with less money just to go out there help your Fiona with God knows what , and now you come back throwing it to my face how I haven't got a job , how will I get a job when I have a baby ?, no one wants to employ a girl with a baby ."

"Cool it girl , go and get something for my daughter", he handed the money to her.

She took her handbag and left leaving Manuel and Raul inside the house talking about how Manuel was going to present Fiona in Raul's face , after about an hour , Manuel realized Adriana wasn't coming back , got a little worried , got his phone from his pockets and called her .

"What's taking you so long to come back ?" he asked when she answered the call .

"I'm not coming back Manuel ."

"What do you mean you're not coming back ?"

"I've realized that the money you're giving me to take care of the child isn't enough , not even enough for the both of us , me and the child , I've decided to leave and look for a job from where I won't be denied the opportunity because I have a child ."

"Are you serious Adriana? , I can not raise this child alone ."

"I've realized you can be a good father , I know you can do it , sorry I had to leave", she hanged up.