Fiona getting home .

From receiving her medication at Ignasia's apartment back in Bogota. Fiona had to go back to Manuel's apartment where she had been living before her trip to Choco , took a taxi and in about five minutes , she was outside Manuel's apartment , knocked on the door but no one came out to open it . Manuel was still at his work , she remembered about the spare key that was kept under a flower pot , went and picked it out , opened the door , looking around inside the apartment , she could see a few of her things missing , her clothes ,not even her toothbrush was anywhere to be seen , wondered what was going on , tried to call Manuel again but all she could receive was a voice message .

She decided to go to her mother's house , there , everyone was excited to see her back home , she entered and sat down on table with them , before they could even ask her how it went ,she went to the bathroom to throw up , came back and asked her parents if Manuel told them anything about her clothes .

"Oh Fiona my child , a day ago Manuel came here and brought back everything of yours . I think he's determined to let you go , he said he was tired of the care you give to others yet you don't get time for the love between you two ,i hope you get sometime and talk to him ." Her father explained .

"Is that so ? So he finally decided to give up on us ." She coughed for the third time since she came in.

"What's wrong with you Fiona?" Her mother asked . "Since you came in you've been coughing and throwing up."

"I'm okay mom , it's just that I got a little corcoronaphobic when I was in space."

"Excuse me child , stop using those words. I might have a problem here with my tongue if I start repeating those words , what exactly are you talking about ?"

"I'm talking about the fear of helicopters mom, it could have been rough for me up there ."

"I don't think that you're coughing and throwing up because you're afraid of using helicopters , ah.. .." She had to cut her sentence short and asked Nina and Monica to go to their bedroom and do their homework. " You could be pregnant ." She continued when they left .

"No way mom. I can not be pregnant , just because you accidentally found out that you were pregnant it doesn't mean that its going to be the case with me ."

"I don't believe you , remember you used to sleep in the same apartment and on the same bed with Manuel , you can not tell me that nothing happened between the two of you ."

"Nothing happened mom, well something happened but it wasn't that serious ,it was just a massage ."

"Don't pressure her Meriya ." Miguel intervened . "Let the girl rest , she's from a long trip ."

"No way , we need to find out the truth , this girl might be pregnant . Miguel , you have nothing to do here , go out and buy for us a pregnancy test kit before the pharmacy store closes ."

"Mom!" Fiona pleaded ,asking her to stop nagging her about the pregnancy issue .

Miguel got the money from his bedroom , went out and bought a pregnancy test kit , came back and gave it to Meriya who was already in the bathroom with her daughter , she asked him to wait outside the bathroom in the corridor , the matter was between a mother and her daughter . Meriya gave the kit to her daughter and waited outside with Nina who couldn't accept to be kept out of anything that was going on inside the house . Fiona disliked the idea of going through all this but she had to do it in order to get her off from her back , went inside the bathroom , sat on a toilet seat , urinated in a small plastic cup , used a drop and placed a small amount of urine onto the kit , waited for a few minutes ,then checked the results , there were no changes on urine , she then got out of the bathroom .