At the baptism party

Outside the house , the party had already began . Fiona . Nina . Ramon and Monica were helping in serving the guests , when Nina went to a tent on a table where Glades ,her husband .Victor and Huria were sited to service them their drinks . Glades thanked her for being such a wonderful singer .

"You really sang very well inside the church Nina ." She added. "Why don't you join the teens competition , you can even become famous if you happen to win the competitions, you won't be like this girlfriend of my son , all she's good at is drinking and drinking ,she can't even work ."

"Mom!" Victor couldn't let her start again her attacks on Huria .

"Thank you Ms Glades ." Nina grinned . " I will ask my mother to allow me join the teens competition , now if you don't mind I'll go and serve the next table ." She gave them their drinks and left .

"Don't you think she's such a sweet girl Alejandro ?" Glades smiled as Huria glared at her without saying a word .

Under the tent where Alzate .Tatiana and Miguel were sited . Monica came and served them their drinks , when she came back from serving another table . Alzate stopped her and whispered to her whether she could get them a bottle opener . Monica asked her father whether he knew where the other bottle opener was ,only one was moving around , her father didn't know where the other opener was ,she went and asked Ramon whether he could get her a bottle opener from his house .

"Monica , there is no way am going back to my father's house unless this party is over ."

"Why ? What are you afraid of ? am sure your father isn't even there , just go and get us a bottle opener, we really need it badly here ."

"You don't get it , my father stopped me from coming to this party . I sneaked out of the house , now am sure he might be home and if he catches me sneaking out of the house with a bottle opener ,he will kill me ."

"So you've decided to let me down ?"

"Oh jeez , you're such a pain ,okay I'll go home and find one ."

He went to his father's house , jumped inside through a window at the back of the house next to his room , looked around inside the house for his father's presence , but he was no where to be seen , took this opportunity and went to the kitchen ,searched through the cupboard for the bottle opener , eventually found it , just as he turned around to leave , his father was right there standing behind him .

"What do you think you're doing ?" Chucho asked .

"Ah , nothing dad." He tried to hide the opener .

"And where are you taking that bottle opener ? To the Bustamantes right ? so the Bustamantes can't even afford a bottle opener and they think they can get one from my house ."

"Dad . I wasn't taking it to the Bustamantes , am going to use for my own good ."

"You think am a fool boy , you haven't been in the house for hours now , you come back from the back of the house through a window, get in the kitchen ,take my bottle opener and tell me you're going to use it for your own good , you think I don't know that you've been with the Bustamantes and am quite sure it's you who went and told them that I brought a counselor to remove their tents from the street , tell you what , you are not going anywhere , you're staying in this house right at this moment ." He grabbed him by his collar ,annoyed as he was , pulled him to the living room ,began punching and slapping him all over his body , he fell down , grabbed him again and continued hitting him .

"Dad stop , stop . I wasn't taking the opener to the Bustamantes ." Ramon kept on screaming as he was hit .

"You need to show some respect young man , my enemies are my enemies and they're supposed to be your enemies too , who will pay for your needs if you keep on defending them ." Continued hitting him and when he realized that he had gone unconscious , he stopped hitting him , panicked to grab his keys from the couch ,ran outside the house and locked the door , he went and slung near the Bustamantes' house , saw that everything was going on well for them and they had invited many people including soldiers , many were drinking and dancing ,enjoying themselves to the fullest .