Joeh's Review .

"I don't have much to say just like how been doing throughout reading (the girl), all I've been doing is reading closely in the background And I must say this has been an incredible story ,thanks to you J Hawkins .

Kinda like the way how the bad guys ended up , baragan ending up crippled in prison , his wife left him with his money for a lawyer who only saw him as a fool he defended , his daughter left with a guy he always insulted for his disability  to another country .
Also liked the way  ignasia and petrolina ended up , it would have been extremely hard to find the enemy within ,thanks to the relationship Fiona / Tabna had developed amongst the people  both at  the university and the hospital ,they managed to help her out where she failed .
It was quite easy to get rid of segura though . what a fool who fell for simple trap of going to the university for a talk!

The parents in this story are so loving and dedicated to the betterment of their children, Ms Meriya and Mr Miguel never stopped looking for their elder daughter ,same goes for Ms Emena  for her son  Manuel . Victor and Huria didn't have to disappear from their parents but you can see how supportive they're towards their children .
Well for Natalia and her mother were in fights but later her mother had to change herself in order to bring life back to the house  

A lot that has been learnt from this  story @joseph8483 .keep it , I can see  how dedicated you've been to come up with these 149 chapters . "
***bows***

                                 From @joehjoseph