Boras .

Having got her address. Boras came to Tatiana's apartment to talk as they had agreed , knocked on the door at room number five at Santa Barbara condos apartments .Tatiana was expecting him , came and opened the door , asked him to come in .

"Oh darling . I can't believe it you're still beautiful as always ." He tried to kiss her as he came in . Tatiana pushed him away and told him to have a seat .

Before the two could start talking . Tatiana received a call from Alzate . Alzate had thought about what Tatiana told him at the baptism party , he was reconsidering it and wanted to let her know that he was to help her in getting a divorce from her runaway husband .

"Can we meet and talk ?" He asked

Tatiana stepped in one corner of the house for some privacy , told him that they couldn't talk at moment because she was trying to solve the problem they had talked about . Alzate listened and hanged up but asked her to let him know when done .

She returned to Boras . Boras asked her whether she was still doing the same job she was doing three years ago .

"That's right , am still a therapist at St Mary's Orphanage and I believe things have been going on well for you with your trips ."

"Things haven't been that bad , am here for a vacation and ......."

"Boras ." She cut him short . "We don't have to get into all that so let's cut the chase , the reason why I called you is to sign divorce papers before you get to your next travel to your so called field works ."

"A divorce ? What's the hurry?"

"Boras . I want to get married." Straight forward she was , she glared at him.

"You want to get married ." He chuckled . "What you're asking for is pretty hard Tatiana , you're still my wife . I want to be around you again and give our marriage another chance , why are you in a hurry to get into another marriage ?"

"You listen to me carefully Boras , do you really think it's fair enough to marry someone's daughter and the next day you leave for your so called field works ? it's been three years for me without a husband and you call that a marriage ? I can not continue like this . I want cut off anything related to you from now onward , just do me a favor and meet my attorney tomorrow so that you can sign the divorce papers ."

"Okay here is the deal." Came closer to where she was sited . " I will sign the divorce papers but a condition that you give me half of what you've worked for ,am sure you won't need your wealth , you're going to get married to another man who will provide everything you need ."

"Are you crazy ?" She was all in disbelief . "What is your problem ? I can not give you my property in exchange for a divorce ."

"I will give you time to think about it but if you don't agree to that , there is no deal ." He got up from his seat to leave the house , leaving Tatiana all disappointed ,couldn't believe the man she got married to was trying to steal from her.

She called Alzate to ask him about what he wanted to talk about . Alzate apologized for the way he behaved at Ms Meriya's house , promised to help her getting a divorce from the man she got married to . Tatiana gave him the news that she had just met the man but he doesn't want to get a divorce instead he wants all her property in exchange .

"I can help you in stopping him from doing that ."

"I don't think it would be a good idea for you get involved , remember you're the man am getting married to , it will complicate everything so better stay away from all this . I'll deal with it in my own way ."

"I'll try to keep a distance but if you need anything please don't hesitate."

"Alright but right now if you would excuse me . I have to attend a meeting with my lawyer on this matter ."