The Picnic .

At around 6pm , Ms Meriya knew that her daughter was already at the call center working , Fiona had already told her family about her new job,  and this time around  the family had been discussing about the idea of having a picnic and the only person who was left to agree to this picnic was Fiona , all of them were wondering on how to they should get an answer from her , Nina, Fiona's youngest sister suggested they  call her at the call center and ask her ,Ms Meriya who was much excited about the picnic praised her daughter's brilliancy  , she reached out for the telephone and made the call .

"Hello, this is Ms Ana's call center , how may I help you ?" Fiona's boss answered .

"Huh , excuse me Ms , I'm sorry to call at this hour but I wanted to talk to my daughter called Fiona Bustamante who works there , Is it okay Ms that I talk to her?"

"Oh you're Fiona's mother , it's nice to talk to you madam but am sorry to say that Fiona is kinda busy , maybe you will talk to her when she gets back home after all she's about to leave ."

"Ms , this is an emergency ."

"An emergency , you say ?" she asked .

"Yes miss ."

"All right I will put her through ."

Ms Ana left her office and went to the working room from where Fiona and other workers were , told Fiona that her mother is online ,it's an emergency at her house, told  her next time to let her mother know that when she's at work , she's at work , Fiona apologized to her , told her that her mother won't call her again when she's at work , and  when Ms Ana left , Fiona answered the call from her mother .

"What the Emergency mother ?" She asked .

"Sorry Fiona for calling when you're at work but this couldn't wait ."

"What is it mother, did Monica get pregnant ?" She remembered how furious she was when she heard about Monica having a boyfriend .

"It's not that child , we are going to have a picnic tomorrow and we just wanted to know whether you will join us ."

"Is that the emergency you were talking about mother , couldn't you wait till I get home ?"

"Nina insisted that I should ask you ."

"All right mother tell Nina that I will go , so can I work now ? You might even get me fired if you keep calling me like this ."

"All right girl ,I will tell her and am sorry to bother you ."

Ms Meriya told the rest that Fiona had agreed to go with them , they were all excited , it was surprise to them all, Fiona wasn't someone into having fun, going out in groups, she was extra cautious about her surrounding,  Nina asked if  she could go and look for her swimming costume , Miguel her father allowed her , reminded her that they were to be around the river , Monica teased her , asking her how she can carry a swimming costume yet she didn't even know how to swim , Nina promised to learn , went to her room she shared with her two sisters , Monica followed just to see her how she packed her few clothes for the so called picnic , Nina asked her if she's not going with them ,Monica told her she was to be with them since she couldn't stay home alone , the whole family packed up what was necessary to take out for a picnic ,went to bed and waited for tomorrow .

That night after her shift , Fiona got her bag ,said 'goodnight ' to Ms Ana and left the call center on her way back home , outside on an almost  empty street , Fiona felt like she's being followed ,decided to speed up, but couldn't stop thinking that she's being followed , she got out her phone and called doctor Tatiana .

"What's going on Fiona for you to call me at this hour ?" Tatiana answered the call .

"Am I disturbing you doctor ?"