Baragan .

Colonel Baragan realized that the only way he could distance himself from the investigations was to not allow the army get into his communications with his accomplices , was aware that  his home telephone and his mobile phone were being tapped , went down town and bought himself a new cheap cellphone and with this phone he was to manage all his communications with 'Rios' a lieutenant who updated him at every moment about the girl they were looking for .

"Any news about the girl ?" Immediately he tested his new cellphone to call Rios .

"Not yet sir," Rios replied .

"What have you been doing?" he asked . "Don't I pay you enough , you need to find that girl as soon as possible  lieutenant ."

"Am doing my best sir and the only good news I can tell you is that ,i have a godson who came to me asking for some money recently , he's a close friend with the girl , he told me  that this Tabna girl was a new entry at the youth center but later left for some reasons he didn't tell me ,so now am trying to find who exactly is this Tabna he was talking about , the description is similar to a girl we are looking for ,  will let you know when am done ."

"Better hurry , this girl is the only one who can sink me ."

"Take it easy sir," he had his phone back into his pocket after the general had  hanged up.

Rumors that Baragan has been involved in violence against humanity , unlawful killings and fabrications of government documents have been spreading around among Colonel Baragan's friends and his wife's friends as well ,when his wife went to meet a few of her friends at their favorite hangout place for a drink that evening , they asked her whether the rumors about her husband were true .

"Listen to me girls ,these are all slanders , my husband is a honest man , he did and he's doing great things for the people of this country," she felt uneasy as she  fended her husband off them, it was like defending the undefendable .

"But Pamela Luise , if it's not true , who is then spreading these fake news among-st our husbands, remember our husbands are also working with your husband , they tell us that your husband is facing investigations on different charges of unlawful killings , fabrication of government documents and other crimes against humanity ."

"I assure you ladies , there no charges like that against my husband and am sure he's working hard to stop these rumors."

"It's not a big deal girl , we're just concerned about you Pamela luise ."

"Well ,don't be ,we're fine at our house and if you excuse me ,I have to go and meet my lovely husband ." eventually it was very   uncomfortable being around them .

"Have a good night Pamela luise ."

Pamela got inside her car , the driver took her back home, inside the house, she found her husband just from a phone talking to someone,  confronted him about what her friends were talking about him at the club .

"Come on Darling , those are just slanders , they're untrue about me ." Baragan couldn't let his wife start doubting him. .

"But my friends' husbands are telling their wives that you're a criminal ,do you even know how hard it is for me to try fit in amongst them now ? "

"You can stay home then , what are you lacking ?, don't I give you everything you want? Am even tired ."  unable to explain himself any further,  seemed bored with her conversation, "am going to bed if want you can, join me ."

"Don't be like that honey , I'm simply curious," the fact that he hint about everything she gets inside the house , she'd to  take  off her dress and followed him to the bedroom .