Looking for Raul's corpse .

Colonel Alzate and general Gutierrez organized a press conference ,Alzate alongside him , they told the press that they were unmasking the names of the soldiers who were under investigation on cases concerning violation of human rights , rape ,mass killings of civilians and many other charges ,colonel Baragan and Lieutenant Rios's names were among the names of the soldiers that were under investigation and they had been dismissed from the army till further notice ,they were asked to pick up their belongings as soon as possible .

The next morning Baragan came to army base to pick up his belongings, on leaving the premises , Alzate was waiting for him outside .

"I guess you're the most happy person now Alzate ,now that am leaving , it give complete joy, but let me tell you one thing , I will be back and I can't wait to see your face when I come back , trust me , it won't be like what you're seeing right now you cursed son of a bitch ." Holding is luggage in a box , he seemed firm and not ready to give up .

"You very well know that am not scared of you , more so scared of people like you who're a disgrace to the army ,so I want you to leave this premise as soon as possible because you don't belong here ."

"Remember this Alzate." He came closer to him . " I can also use the same power you've used against me to hunt you down ." He walked away from him and stood next to a taxi waiting as he threaten to revenge against him ,later got inside and left .

Reaching his new home , his wife asked him what they were going to do next now that there was no job anymore.

"I can not live in this small house ." She continued complaining. "I want my mansion back . I want to be able to afford my make-up . I want to hang out with my friends whenever I want .I want parties every weekend , form what I see, the life you're going to give us from now, won't reach up to my needs."

"Don't worry woman. I still have some savings , it's quite a lot ,we can use that for the time being till I solve my problem with the army ." He tried to calm her down

"I hope you solve that soon or use that money to start a small business but am not going to resort to a miserable life ."

Baragan left the house to have some breathing space away from the woman whining , his daughter came out of her room , the loud voices from the lounge room couldn't let her settle with whatever she was doing on her laptop , she heard everything they were arguing about .

"I think one who should also find a job here , it's you mom ."

"What are you talking about Maria Luise ? women are supposed to stay home and take care of the house ,enjoy whatever their husbands provide them but not going out their to hustle ."

"Then stop pushing my father on to a wall. I've had enough of your fighting inside this house ."

"You can not talk to me that way you brat , remember I'm your mother."

"Sometimes I wonder if you're really one , you despise me , you call me fat ,it's hard for me to believe that you're really my mother ." She left and went back to her room .

Inside her room , she sat down on her tablet computer , texted Fiona through messenger on Facebook , told her about her life that had changed since she came back from the United States , her father had been discharged from the army , no longer live in the big house , her mother was always fighting with her father, she couldn't have silence in the house ,when Fiona read through her text , she felt sorry for her ,texted back that she was not to blame for her father's doings , she should stay strog and try to carry one , Fiona also wondered what will happen to Maria Luise the day when she will find out who her father really is .