Maria Emena , Nina targeted.

On their way to Medellin inside a bus . Fiona made another call to 'Maria Emena' Manuel's mother to ask her about her exact location . Maria Emena told her after getting off from the bus at the bus station , they should either take a taxi or take a 020 minutes walk two block away from the bus station , the first house they were to find with a white picket fence would be her house.

And when the bus got to the bus station . Ms Meriya came after Fiona all the way because she was the one who knew the exact location of Manuel's mother , eventually the two came to the house she talked about .

"Is this house ?" Meriya asked .

"Yes mother , this is the house two blocks away from the bus station just like how she told me."

"Wow, it has a beautiful fence , do you think we can make one like this at our house in Bogota ?"

"Oh please mom , maybe at our farm house here in Medellin but in Bogota! we don't even have a compound there, what looks like our compound , it's a street owned by the local council , remember Mr Chucho went crazy about who owned the street by bringing someone from the council to stop us from carrying out my brother's baptism party ."

"I remember but I promise , we will make money and have something like this ."

"Can we go in now?" For at least she couldn't stand her fantasies .

Maria Emena welcomed them inside , told them to have a seat on a couch as she brought them something to drink , went to the kitchen , brought two glasses of a passion juice , as each took the juice , she asked them to tell her about her son , how he's like , where he lives and what he does for a living .

"If you don't mind , how did you come to know about Manuel?" Meriya asked . "Sorry to ask but as you know , h.o.p.e you understand my frankness . Manuel has been like a son to me , he's family at my house . I'd like to know more how exactly you are connected to him ."

"I understand you Ms Meriya , it was this television program which enrolled former guerrillas into a project which was to give them a better life . I asked my husband whether there was a possibility that our son was in the project too , he couldn't accept it because our son wasn't a guerrilla , according to him , he sold our son to the military because he wanted to save him from the guerrillas , you know I was away when Manuel was taken to join the army ,i asked my husband where my son was , he told me the army took him. I couldn't understand anything back then but now I do ."

"Am sure by now you're still angry with your husband for making such a decision without asking you first , if I may ask , do you still live with your husband ?"

"No Ms Meriya , my husband became a drunk right from the day we lost our son , he became someone else . I always scolded him for selling our son to join the army unwillingly , and what made it worse , the guerrillas kept on coming to our house asking for the son of the house even after our son had joined the army , they stole our food and our belongings , this even happened on a certain day before Manuel was taken away, that day we hid him under the bed ,we weren't sure whether they won't come back . I think that's when my husband came up with that absurd idea of letting my 10 years old son join the army and now I don't even know how he looks like , he must be a very handsome young man ."

"Here is the picture of him and his daughter ." Fiona realized the woman was sincere , indeed from her story , she was Manuel's mother . " The girl's name is Isabella ."

"The two are cute , he's a man now ." Tears of joy streamed down her face . " I can see you here too in the picture Ms Fiona , are you the mother of my son's daughter ?"

"No , not at all Ms , that's not true , but I'll tell you the story of the girl's mother some other time. I just wanted you to see how exactly your son looks like now."