An eye for an eye .

Doctor Tatiana and father Rivas confirmed that a certain colonel in the army named Baragan had been paying people to harass the boys and girls who were integrated in their program , a program in place to help the boys and girls forget all about the life they had as guerrillas, also from their sources found out that Baragan had been following specifically one girl called Fiona , they'd to report the matter to colonel Alzate for help , Colonel Alzate asked for the names of the girls , Doctor Tatiana due to her mistrust for the army , she urged she keeps the names of the girls being harassed anonymous for the time being , Alzate had no choice but to agree with her , leaving the colonel's office , doctor Tatiana made a call to Fiona to let her know that they were aware of who had been following her and they've taken the matter to the army for protection, Fiona asked if they could trust the army, it was clear to her the man who was looking for her was from the army ,Tatiana assured her that they could trust Colonel Alzate ,he's a good man , Fiona left it up to them , for her she could not trust the army right away .

For Colonel Baragan a man trying to make Fiona's life miserable , before he could go back inside the room to join his daughter and his wife to continue celebrating his daughter's birthday , he received a text from the lieutenant , on opening it , it was a picture of Fiona entering San Pedro university and few additional contacts about her .

"So you think you can you can be a better person Alias Tabna , now you're a student at San Pedro university, well ,well , we will see how long this will last," he talked to himself .

Having had her contact, the desire to call her grew stronger and stronger , he thought he had enough information on her to confront her , she was already in her hands now , knows where she lives ,where she studies from , how she looks like and where she works from , Baragan couldn't help himself , eventually made a call to her

"Who is this ?" Fiona answered the call on her way to the call center .

"Oh Tabna , Tabna , Tabna," he sounded calm . "You thought we will never meet again," he laughed .

"Is that you Baragan ?"

"The one and only," he chuckled . "Did you miss me ?"

"What do you want ?"

"We need to talk ."

"And what makes you think that I'm interested in talking to a pig like you?"

"I'm afraid you have no choice unless you want me to pay a visit to your house ,trust me on that, I know where to find you ,oh wait maybe we can meet at San Pedro university. "

"You know I can tell the police about you , I can tell them that you're harassing a girl who could be your daughter and that won't be good for you Baragan and your career ."

"Don't make me laugh Tabna , who would believe a former militia ?, tell me to which police station you will go to , to report me , I can come and assist you with the case against me."

"From where can we meet ?" she realized he was in the commanding position against her .

"I thought your house could be a good choice ."

"Don't be ridiculous , let's meet at the Virrey park in the afternoon."

"That's better," he hanged up .

Reaching the call center , Fiona passed by her desk to Ms Ana's office to ask for an advance , she promised that she won't ask for advances anymore in future , all she wanted was to buy something really important for her mother , promised to work for extra hours to cover up for the advance , after glaring at her as she talked, Ms Ana agreed on a condition that she never come late again for work or continue asking for advances .