Ana .

Colonel Alzate realized that Baragan was also carrying out his own investigation on people around him and trying his best to get information about the case against him, the conversation he had with him at the court left him thinking , he had to protect himself from him before attacking him, and in order to do that , he had to warn the people around him , he payed a visit at doctor Tatiana's office.

"What can I do for you colonel ? , any developments on Manuel's case ?" Tatiana welcomed him inside her office and showed him a seat .

"I can't say there is any developments but something is beginning to worry me , I think Baragan might use the relationship we're building between the two of us to attack me , I met him at the court and he asked me about you , that got me worried so am asking you to be more careful ."

"Do you think he can harm me ?" She asked . " I thought he doesn't even know me."

"Now he does, he has been snooping around here and there , I can not believe it am failing Fiona doctor ." He fell back on his seat looking exhausted .

"Relax , we will find something , all we have to do right now is to prove that Manuel is not guilty , in that way we can destroy Baragan too ."

"I know and by the way , am sorry I didn't tell you this earlier , we've been tracing Baragan's calls and he has been making calls to a certain call center in a suburb here in Bogota , these calls are between him and a certain woman , I think that woman is the owner of that call center but we still don't understand why he's having conversations with that woman ."

"You said a call center ?" Tatiana  seemed baffled as well as knowing something .

"Yes , do you know anyone in that call center ?"

"It's where Fiona works and the woman is Ms Ana , Fiona's boss , Fiona once told me about her new job at this center , a classmate of hers introduced her to the job , I can not believe it he has always been so close to her , that man is a beast , do you think the call center manager is an accomplice ?"

"I don't think so , from the conversations, the woman seem so naive , deeply in love with a married man but she doesn't know he's married, he's feeding her with this lie that he's an investor , if she only knew the type of a man she's associating with ."

"I think I should alert Fiona now ."

"You better do so , I never had any idea that Fiona works from that call center and now all this adds up ."

Tatiana picked up her telephone from the table right away and called Fiona who was leaving her mother's house after talking to her sister Nina regarding 'Nina laundry services ' , Tatiana told her that she shouldn't go for work to that call center today or any other day to come .

"Listen to me doctor." Fiona smirked on a phone . "You just can't call me and tell me to quit my job, you're not going to pay for all the expenses at my house , I understand you've done a lot for my family but you can't just tell me to quit doctor ."

"Listen to me Fiona , don't go to that call center today ."

"What's going on doctor ?, right now am leaving my house and am heading to call center , and I don't think you can tell anything to change my mind ."

"Listen to me you stubborn girl , Baragan has been in touch with the manager of that center for a while now and am sure he's planning something big for you , he must be using her to get close to you , am warning you Fiona ,you better stop doing that job , at least that will give us a piece of mind ."

"All right doctor, I suspected something too before when I asked Ms Ana about a friend of hers she was meeting ,she refused to say anything about him, but you shouldn't worry , am leaving the job ."