Predestined 4: The Loser's Punishment

Apartment No

Apartment No. 15, Wudaokou Flat

"Everything's a mess.." Dayu turned to look at his two friends, after looking around the three bedroom flat.

"We've been pretty busy with work...so..we didn't have time to clean up.." Jin smiled, nudging Aiden.

"Yeah..we had to take overtime too..." Aiden nodded, vigorously.

"Hmmm...You just moved in, right..?" Dayu wasn't fooled, "you searched for an apartment near where I would be working...and with three bedrooms.."

Dayu looked at his friends, who were looking at each other, not wanting to make him uncomfortable or think that he had troubled them.

"You guys...you shouldn't have!" Dayu stepped in and gave both guys a big hug.

"And I really didn't mind two bedrooms apartment, though..." he looked at Jin and Aiden, "that's your old apartment right..?"

"Yes..but we can't have that..there are three of us..." Aiden said.

"Don't tell me that you two haven't hooked up yet?" Dayu raised his eyebrows at Jin and Aiden.

The two had been showing romantic interest in one another for quiet sometime now. Since high school. But neither were willing to change their status from childhood friends to lovers.

Although, there hadn't been in any relationships with other people years. And everybody thought that the two would be able to those three next step once they came to a different country and worked together.

Aiden blushed and Jin looked away from Dayu scratching his head.

"Like I said. I'm okay with two bedrooms apartment, or better yet you should have just searched for one bedroom studio for me." Dayu smiled, then he stepped closer again and have them both another big hug.

"How did you know?" Jin asked. He and Aiden had together for a year since coming to China but they still hadn't told anybody back home.

"You must be joking right? Asking me that question? You two have eyes only for each other..for years.." Dayu said, "if you're still not together, I made a vow that was going to make you get your act together and take the plunge..thank God...you both still have some senses left.." Dayu teased.