Predestined 41: Stubborn

"What?" Qiushi, Cai Zhao, Jin and Aroon looked at Qing with their mouth wide open

"What?" Qiushi, Cai Zhao, Jin and Aroon looked at Qing with their mouth wide open. Qing's asking them if they wanted some condoms.

"I'm giving them away, for free.." Qing said, matter of factly, "they're top brand..The best.."

"How many of them?" Cai Zhao asked, curiously, "What brand?

"A box.." Qing answered, "Naked."

"Twelve, right? Naked Brand? Wou.." Naked is a 496 yuan a box, of only twelve condoms. The brand is one of the most expensive and deemed the best brand of condom recently.

"No. It's a box of six boxes.." Qing replied, "there are 72 condoms in it.."

And this time his friends gaped their mouth even more wider.

"That's..that's...Over 2900 yuan worth of condoms!!!" Qiushi almost shrieked.

"72 condoms!!!" Hiro blinked, "That's...a bit...." They knee that Qing's got girlfriends every three months or so, but he never had prepared that much condoms. He'd just bought them from the pharmacy when he went to meet with his girlfriend at those times.

"You went all out, didn't you Wang Qing?" Cai Zhao sneered.

"It's like you've been preparing for half a year condoms supply..." Aroon coughed, "or maybe three months?"

"Hardly..I think I'd used them all in a month.." or less, Qing added silently and smugly.

Qiushi frowned then something hit him, he'd been so shocked because Qing had the audacity to ask them whether they needed comdoms, that it didn't occurred to him, until just now.

"And why are you giving them away..??" But, before he even finished asking the question, he already saw the answer in Qing's satisfied smirk.

"Good God!" Qiushi gritted his teeth, "What the heck, Wang Qing!?"

"What..?" Qing continued to smirk, "it's better without that anyway...And don't worry..I already got myself tested..." and Dayu doesn't need to be tested anyway, he's never been with anybody else. Don't mention kissing, he hadn't even held hands with his ex. Qing's smirk became a smug grin and his friends shuddered in disbelief seeing Qing like that.