Predestined 152: Unwell?

What Qing thought to be a romantic night where he and Dayu would be able to enjoy the life music and the beautiful and peaceful night, together, came to a halting stop

Qing just barely managed to send Dayu to the men's room , where Dayu shot off to the nearest toilet and threw up everything he had eaten. Not just now, during dinner but, he probably threw up everything he had eaten the entire day.

"Love..?" Qing was outside, sweating in concern as he heard Dayu moaned in pain before he heard Dayu threw up again, "are you alright?" And because Dayu took quiet a long time throwing up, Qing couldn't take it anymore.

"Dayu ah..Let me in..." Dayu had locked the door, if he hadn't Qing would have been in there already. Dayu is really not feeling well right now. Qing had never seen Dayu threw up like that in- actually, Qing had never seen Dayu threw up at all before.

The few people who came into the bathroom, gave Qing a look of shock, before understanding(or misunderstanding) what's going on when they heard Dayu throwing up. They probably thought that Qing's partner, was drunk. But with that thought, they certainly gave Qing a sympathetic eyes and let them be on their own as soon as they could. Very good people; they have coming to the restaurant. Qing thought. He half expected people to come flooding in the bathroom by then, but apparently the people who saw him there didn't tell anybody about it. Thankfully. He really didn't have the heart to deal with fans (or antifans) at the moment. He's seriously worried about Dayu, who was still throwing up and stubbornly denying him entrance to the toilet he's in.

"Dayu ah..Please..Open up..Let me take a look at you.." Qing knocked again, pleading to Dayu to let him inside.

"I don't want to. I'm gross right now.." Dayu muttered. "I probably look like hell...My snort are coming out like crazy..My tears are flowing uncontrollably..and I smell like puke...so.."

Qing's worry eased a little bit hearing the spirit and the self mockery in Dayu's voice. He's not in pain, from the sound of it, bit still Qing would prefer to see it for himself, if Dayu's really as fine as he made himself to be.

And Qing also imagined everything Dayu was saying, but strangely he's not turned off by what he imagined; Dayu's crying face, his snort coming out as he said and him smelling like puke; no. Qing found himself wanting to see that sight of Dayu.

"I don't care! Let me in...!" Qing said, a little forceful now, he really wanted to see Dayu.

"I'm fine already..I'm coming out in a bit....!" Dayu mumbled. And Qing took a deep breath, steadying himself. So, he wouldn't be able to see Dayu's helpless state, huh?

Qing looked up and seriously thought that he could climbed up the toilet cubicle if he wanted to.

But then, he heard rustling sounds from the toilet, the sound of water running and soon the sound of the toilet being flushed down. The door opened, and Dayu walked out, went straight to the sink and began washing his face and hands, gurgling and rinsing his mouth and then wiped his hands with some toilet paper.