Predestined 26: Tears Colour Pain

"Damn it!" Qing had been trying to call Dayu countless of times

"Damn it!" Qing had been trying to call Dayu countless of times. As he parked his car in front of Dayu's university.

It's now almost 1 in the afternoon. Dayu would have done with his class by now, right? Damn! I don't even know his schedule! Qing cursed to himself.

Qing managed not to go crazy, thinking that Dayu had heard about those pictures circulating on weibo. He couldn't afford to lose his ability to think now! Not at time like this!

Of course Qing was terrified, that Dayu had learnt about this and he's somewhere alone, torturing himself with thoughts that what he had been thinking all along about Qing was right. No. Qing didn't want that! Dayu getting hurt. And Dayu thinking that Qing really was a playboy scum that he'd thought he was. It terrified and pained and tortured Qing.

But, he wouldn't let himself go crazy over it. The most important thing right now is to find Dayu. He, more than anything wanted to run into the university and searched every nook and corner in the university for Dayu, but he knew, being Wang Qing, the singer, that wouldn't be possible.

In fact that would only be a disaster. Instead of searching for Dayu he probably would end up, running away from the students there. And then how much of a commotion would that be? Too much.

Qing sighed. Thinking hard and calming himself, then he decided to sit in his car and wait patiently. There's only one front gate at the university, and that's where people enter and exit the place.

If Dayu was still at the university, he would use the same front gate to exit. And so, Qing parked his car directly in front of the gate.

He then, sat quietly, never looking away from the gate, watching everybody who's walking out of the Peking university, hoping that he'd see Dayu amongst the people going out. And then Qing also looked at the people who were coming into the university compound too. Just in case, Dayu went out a bit and he came back for his afternoon class.

Qing waited and waited and waited. To no avail. He didn't see Dayu anywhere. Going in or walking out. Qing didn't see Dayu at all. And he had been waiting there for three and a half hour. All afternoon classes had finished half an hour ago. If Dayu had an afternoon class, he would have gone home by now. And he would have walked out of the front gate by now.