Predestined 34: Throwback 2 (Welcome to Wonderland)

***WARNING***###MAJOR MAJOR ALERT###

***WARNING***
###MAJOR MAJOR ALERT###

***MAJOR MATURE CONTENT***

I'm his first.

At first, Qing was shocked beyond belief and then he became the most smug of would- be- lover.

Dayu, his boyfriend, the love of his life, is a virgin.

Okay, that would be turn off for him, before. He didn't have any interest to be in a physical relationship where he knew he always had to be the one leading. His relationship with women before, were just for the physical comfort of it. He didn't need a virgin who wouldn't know what to do.

But with Dayu. The knowledge of him being Dayu's made Qing so happy, he wanted to climb to the top of the highest building in the world and shout it out to the rest of the world.

"You're mine!!" Qing growled as he took off his sweater off Dayu's body, unveiling the beautiful body to Qing's lustful eyes.

Instinctively Dayu's hands went to his chest, trying to cover himself ; feeling his body burning under Qing's roving eyes.

The look in Qing's eyes became even more intense, Dayu's shy action intensified his desire to a whole new level.

"Don't hide from me, Dayu ah..let me see you.." Qing growled as he took Dayu's hands and pinned them over Dayu's head, "you're so beautiful...you know that..?"

Qing had carried Dayu to his bed earlier on, kissing all the way there.

Then, he laid Dayu on the bed, climbed on top of Dayu and they continued kissing each other, drawing apart only to take a breath before kissing again. Their tongues playing with each other playfully. Qing never thought that mere kissing could give him this much pleasure. And Dayu who had never missed at all felt as if it's the sweetest thing ever.

Qing was faintly aware that Dayu was kissing him like he had done it hundreds of times before. It's almost unbelievable, how someone who had never been kissed be such a great kisser.