Predestined 136: Pseudo

Qing dropped everything was at the door even before his cousin could utter a word

Qing dropped everything was at the door even before his cousin could utter a word. All Wang Yu saw was, the blood draining off Qing's face and him turning deathly pale.

"Qing..??" Wang Yu called but, Qing didn't even stop let alone looked back at him. Qing received a call. And a few seconds later, it happened.

At the same, Wang Yu's phone rang, and he picked it up hurriedly, "hello?" It's his aunt, Qing mother.

"Where is Qing?" There was no greeting, just his aunt's chaotic and distraught sounding voice, "Wang Yu??? Where is Qing??"

"He received a call and he just got out of the office.."

"Go and get him for God sake!!!!!" His aunt was screaming at the top of jer lung, "he can't drive in that state!"

"Auntie..!?" Wang Yu frowned, something is wrong. Very wrong.

"Dayu had just been taken into the Emergency Unit," his aunt tried her best to explain, "go and get Qing!!! Please, Wang Yu! Don't let Qing drive like that..!!Don't let him be alone right now..!"

Actually he had started running after Qing the moment he heard his aunt's distraught voice and by now, he had reached the car park. Qing was already inside his Audi but he seemed dazed as he looked around as if looking for something.

"Got it...! I'll drive Qing there, auntie...I'm with him now..So don't worry..." Wang Yu ended the call and opened the driver's door of Qing's Audi.

"Ge..I need to go to the hospital...Dayu..Dayu..he...I need to go to the hospital..." Qing said, but his trembling voice was disconnected from his brain and and his brain was disconnected from his body. His words and his body weren't functioning at the same level.

"Qing...I will drive you..Okay.." Wang Yu force himself to sound and look calm, as he slowly helped Qing to walk out and send Qing to sit at the passenger's side. He put the seatbelt on Qing before walking to the driver's side and started to drive.

He didn't know what's happening. All he knew was, Dayu was taken to the emergency unit and that's all. He didn't have the time to ask his aunt for the details, earlier and he also couldn't ask Qing for anything at the moment. Qing looked like as if he's barely holding on.