Predestined 148: Gifts

"What's the big idea?" Dayu asked, looking at the so called 'gifts' on the table, looking sharply from Jin to Aiden

Qing was leaning back against the couch, smirking so smugly, secretly giving Dayu's two friends a thumb up, from Dayu's back.

"These are supplements..." Aiden explained, "you're having your period cycle badly because you're a late bloomer, hence, you needed supplement so that your body would cope better with the change.." Aiden motioned to Dayu, all the products made up from natural herbs he had been recommended by from Linda and all his other female friends and co workers.

But Dayu wasn't interested in those. He wasn't even paying attention to the supplements products. His eyes were on the other box of 'gifts'.

Aiden gulped, as he looked at Jin who was sitting beside him quietly, as if asking for some help. Jin merely raised an eyebrow, as if saying, 'it was you who decided to buy those things. Don't get me involved in trying to explain them to the pissed off looking Dayu. Aiden huffed, and pouted at Jin.

I'll remember this. I'll deal with you later! Aiden thought to himself, vehemently, useless Jin!!

Then, Aiden took a deep breath and faced Dayu bravely. He smiled as sweetly as he could, motioning to the second present on the table.

"And these, are, hmmm...underwears...Your body will definitely change, because like all, hmmm..." Aiden thought about it and changed his words intelligently, "because your body now is also secreting estrogen, so, your body will surely change...Right..?" Aiden tried to explain it as gently as he could.

"So, you bought me some bras and panties?????" Dayu was trembling then, torn between throwing the underwears at his two friends or at the man sitting next to him, no doubt laughing behind his back.

"These aren't bras, Dayu ah...Well-" Aiden gulped again, noticing that Dayu was indeed trembling indication that he's really pissed off. The ever so composed Dayu, was very seldom pissed off. But that was the Dayu before his estrogen level reached puberty. That was Dayu before; when he was still only secreting normal testosterone hormones. He's different now.

"Technically..They're like bras..Sports bras..Usually they're worn when girls do sports and stuff..." Qing took pity on Aiden and did the explaining himself, though, for some reason he's doing more damage than good as Dayu's expression darkened even more.