Predestined Special; The Decision of a Lifetime

It was Sunday and Qing and Dayu was lounging on the couch in Qing's living room, after breakfast watching the rerun of MIGU Music Awards, last December where the Jade's knights made a clean sweep of the 6 categories they were nominated

"Hey...!" Qing was laying on Dayu's lap then, and he poked at Dayu's cheek, sulkily. At first, he felt a little proud when he saw how interested and excited Dayu was wanting to watch the Award Show. Then, Qing felt that Dayu was just so into the award show that he seemed to forget Qing's existence on his lap. Dayu was watching the Award Show without blinking much and with his cheeks slightly flushing as he smiled from time to time.

Dayu looked at Qing laying on his lap, whose surprisingly sulking as he looked back at Dayu. Dayu frowned, Qing was just whistling and smugly snuggling to him just minutes ago, so why was he sulking now?

"What..?" Dayu asked, confusedly.

"Don't look at those people too much..You're staring..as if you're star struck..." Qing complained sulkily.

Dayu almost laughed in shock by Qing's words; he sounded as if he's jealous. And he looked like he's jealous too. No, wait. He is jealous! Dayu knew it for sure and knew that Qing wasn't even trying to hide it. Dayu sighed, he shouldn't have been surprised by Qing's strange jealousy by now.

"I am watching you..!" Dayu really was looking at Qing and the Jade's knights. He never saw Qing in his Award Show mode before. And of course they were dressed up from head to toe. Even wearing make ups and all.

"Well.." Qing knew that Dayu was looking at him, and not at other people but, he still didn't like it, "look at me, then..I am here..."

Dayu flicked his fingers on Qing's forehead then, "I know...But that's you too...And I have never seen you, dressed up like that...!"

Qing scowled even more, "so, are you saying that that man looked better than me?" Qing pointed at himself, on the television screen.

Dayu flicked Qing's forehead again, harder this time, "that man is you, Qing..Please...cut that out!" Qing snorted and turned completely towards Dayu, giving his back to the TV, burying his face on Dayu's midriff.