Predestined 172: Hunger

***WARNING***####MATURE CONTENT####

***WARNING***
####MATURE CONTENT####

If Qing thought that Dayu was as sexy as hell, with his clothes on; it was so much more than that when Dayu got naked.

Not that Qing didn't know about it actually; he'd been together with the man now for almost three years after all. He knew full well just how sexy the man he'd fallen in love with and married to, is.

But it's been five days. He hadn't seen Dayu's naked body in five days. And five days in Qing's vocabulary, when it comes to Dayu, means five years. That's how Qing felt when he finally managed to get Dayu naked under his eyes and hands.

"Don't stare..!" Dayu whispered, with his voice trembling as he tried covering the middle part of his body, with his hands.

After five days; Dayu was somehow, feeling more embarrassed than he thought he would be; getting naked in front of Qing. He had always gotten a little shy whenever he's naked in the beginning of their lovemakings, he had never been able to get over his shyness all this time. But, somehow, this time, Dayu's feeling it a little too much.

Five days seemed like a very long time, and Dayu was now even more conscious of the changes of his body. He's now more rounded and pronounced around the stomach, and his chest muscles were getting swollen too.

He's almost six months pregnant; so these changes were something Dayu had come to accept. But, getting under the scrutiny of Qing's roving eyes; he almost lost his confident. What if Qing didn't found him that desirable anymore?

Hence, the need to cover his body became almost crucial to Dayu at that moment. Not that he was that successful with it, though.

Of course, he couldn't cover anything with merely his hands; and Dayu's hands couldn't seem to make up their mind, whether they wanted to cover his bulging stomach or his hardening manhood.

And Dayu had no idea that Qing was on a new level of fire when he saw Dayu's body. Dayu's innocent instinct to cover himself too; wasn't very helpful either. If anything his action just managed to make the sight of him in front of Qing all the more ravishing.

And, Qing vaguely realised it, that this isn't good. Dayu's just too ravishingly desirable and he's so afraid that he'd lost his control; something he couldn't afford to do. Not in Dayu's condition. His husband is six months pregnant. With their child. The last thing he wanted was to lost control of his lust; because at the moment, all Qing could think of is to pin Dayu down and fuck him senseless.

Dayu suddenly gasped, looking at Qing, and he turned pale.

"Qing ah..?" Dayu blinked pointing at Qing's face.

For a few seconds, Qing was lost. Dayu looked so embarrassed a moment ago and he suddenly got pale. He even took his hands away from his body; and that made Qing's heart suffer another strike. He could see everything now; his beautiful Venus shining in front of him.