Predestined 25: One News, One Picture

"You're in trouble, dude!"

Qing opened the door of his hotel room, and found his band mates in front, spear headed by Cai Zhao.

"What's this so early?" Qing grimaced. His head is still throbbing. Last night, he went to the Award Show after party with his friends and maybe because he missed Dayu so much, he ended up having just a little too much drink, thinking that alcohol could lessen the pain.

"You haven't opened your weibo, huh?"

Qing frowned, as he reached the table and sat down.

"No.." he shrugged, he hadn't been checking his weibo much for days. Then he picked up his cup of coffee, "I had a throbbing headache.."

"You're pretty drunk last night.." Qiushi muttered, then he nodded his head, "and you are in trouble.."

"What trouble?" Qing frowned, sipping his coffee.

"Open your weibo, Qing!" Hiro urged, and Qing grimaced again. He didn't feel like reading anything right now.

"Qing..You said that your professor gave you a warning right?" Aroon asked. Qing took notice at the mention of Dayu, he eyed his friends suspiciously.

"Yes.." Qing had told his band mates and friends about Dayu and him, now being a real item. That Dayu had decided to give their relationship a chance even though the man still had a trust issue.

The guys had been pretty excited for him. Though they too expressed their doubts over Qing's ability to be trustworthy judging from his track records with women before. But,they also had to admit that Qing had never behaved like this before.

They admit that Qing had fallen for the professor but whether Qing could really curb his appetite for the pleasure of the body, that's another matter. Qing was never without a woman for more than a week for years. And they know that Qing and the professor still hadn't had sex.

And it's already almost three weeks now. This was the longest Qing had been without sex. And they thought that he's putting up a strong front, but silently they knew, he probably had been holding it in quiet bad.

And it had been pretty clear this time around when they came to Korea.

Qing had always been serious and hardworking when it comes to their show commitment and other jobs related to their band; he had always been the driving force in them. But, this time, Qing was in a ridiculous state.

The moment they arrived at their hotel that morning, Qing suggested them to go and practice straight away. Wang Yu looked at Qing, agreeing but suggesting them to rest for a bit before lunch. Qing, was reluctant but he knew that what Wang Yu gege suggested was practical so he agreed.

They went to the practice studio which Wang Yu had rented for them, after lunch that day.

They would be singing one song in the award show. And they'd also be singing several songs in their three scheduled fanmeetings around Seoul. Qing said they should do their best.