Predestined 180: Way Forward

"How big is it, exactly

"How big is it, exactly..?" Dayu finally asked, after he burrowed his face into Qing's chest and kept his silence for almost twenty minutes.

Qing took a deep breath, "it's big..." it's more than big. Qing had spent a few hours following the news worldwide, last night.

It was now the number one trending news all over, and it's being discussed not only by fans of the entertainment industry but it was also being discussed intensively and extensively by the people from the medical world.

"It's more than big, right..?" Dayu mumbled, grasping the situation correctly. Qing sighed, he almost forgot. His beloved was far from stupid. He had one of the sharpest mind Qing had ever known. Of course, Dayu could make the correct deduction from the current situation.

Qing tightened his arms around Dayu, "sorry...I didn't want you to get hurt..." he whispered, kissing Dayu's temple, if he could shield Dayu from everything, he would but he couldn't. Not this time. That fact had been obvious from the start.

"People are probably debating, right now...whether this is real...And if it is real...Some would say that this is a miracle and some would say that this is a freak of nature..." when he and qing, decided to keep the fact that Dayu was expecting, it had occurred to Dayu more than once about what would happen if, the news got out.

He and Qing could only try; but there was actually no guarantee that they could keep it a secret until the end. Whether they liked it or not, willing or not, there had always been a possibility that the news might got leaked.

Dayu didn't know now about Qing; but he had relived this situation not than once in his mind. Though, he never told Qing about it.

Still; imagining it and having it actually happen, was not the same. Dayu thought that he would be calmer and not freaked out much but; it turned out that, even with those 'practice' he still lost his calm and he still freaked out so much.

Upon hearing Dayu's words, Qing grimaced as his heart constricted painfully. Dayu's words hit the mark; bullseye.

It was happening just as Dayu had said; the news was so huge that most people who didn't even know about him and Dayu before this, also began taking active part in the discussion about Dayu and Qing and a possible first 'male' pregnancy.

And most group discussion, which were trending worldwide, were divided into two. The first group discussed about how much of a miracle it would be if it's really true that Dayu's pregnant. He's a man, but he's could bear his partner's child naturally. Something that shouldn't be possible. Something that couldn't have happened. The second group, discussed about how much of a freak of nature it would be for a man to bear a child!? It shouldn't have happened. A man shouldn't get pregnant. For a man to be able to do so, nothing's more freakier than that.

Qing's heart was bleeding so much, when he read all these negative comments about Dayu's pregnancy. A freak!? Who were they calling a freak? His Dayu?