Predestined 96: Reactions and Worries

Dayu decided to cook for lunch today

Dayu decided to cook for lunch today. He hasn't cooked in a long time, ever since living with Qing, he seldom cooked.

It's hard to cook when your lover is a two Michelin star chef. And to make it worse; he could make even the plainest of fried rice tasted like 5 star hotel dish.

Dayu was not a bad cook to start with. He has had guidance from his father and grandmother in cooking but he hadn't cooked all that much. Sure, his dishes might not be up to the standard of Qing's cooking but it would not taste too bad.

'Don't buy lunch...' Dayu texted Qing earlier.

'Why..? You're cooking..!?!?!?' Qing texted back in seconds.

'Yes..' Dayu frowned. Why so many exclamation marks and question marks at the end of that question? Is he trying to rile me up. Dayu asked silently.

'REALLY!?!?!?' came Qing's capital letters with lots of exclamation and questions marks, text. Yup. He is riling me up. Indeed. Dayu fumed.

'I can cook. Mr Michelin star. You better be home for lunch..!' Dayu punched in his reply in annoyance, 'Bye..I'm off to the kitchen..'

Qing was smiling when he was texting with Dayu.

'Call me if you need help with anything...Don't hurt yourself..' he goaded Dayu, knowing that Dayu was perfectly capable of handling the kitchen, but he couldn't help but teased his beloved a little. It's his most fun past times; teasing and riling up his beloved Dayu.

Dayu read his text but didn't reply. And Qing's smile widen as he picture Dayu's face at the moment. He's probably staring at the phone, mumbling to himself how much he wanted to knock him(Qing) down. With his flushed cheeks; looking so adorable beyond compare.

Qiushi looked at Qing and shivered, feeling the hairs at the back of his neck stood up.

He looked at Cai Zhao who had been looking at Qing too.

'He's smiling to himself again.." Cai Zhao said.

'Yes..And he's creepy..!" Qiushi said, and gave a shiver, "it's like we're seeing a clone of Qing or something...!"

"It's love..That's what love do to you..!" Cai Zhao said, shrugging.

"I hope I won't change much..I hope when I fall in love, I would still be normal..." Qiushi mumbled.

"Everybody hoped that..But, we don't know how we would be when the time comes, though." Cai Zhao reminded him, "love is a strange thing..."

Qiushi blinked, "well..I plan to be in control. No matter what happens..I don't want to become that strange..." he mumbled again.

"You haven't fallen in love before. Right?" Cai Zhao asked.

Qiushi shrugged, "nope. I thought I was too young..But I think I'm more open to the idea now.." he raised an eyebrow at Qiushi, "hey..you have a girlfriend before right..? You're still together? How come you never changed much? Not like that one over there.." Qiushi motioned towards Qing.