Predestined 85: Transformation and Prerogative

Wang Yu was looking at Qing intently waiting for Qing's answer

"I still love the band. I still want to do music." Qing replied, looking straight at his cousin without averting his eyes, "but, like I said. I will not date Dayu secretly. In fact I had every intention of marrying him and living the rest of my life with him. So, if my being with Dayu, hurt the band, I would leave the Jade's Knights."

"Aren't you being a little selfish? Leaving your band for your own personal reason?"

Qing raised an eyebrow, "oh..? And what reason should I need to leave the band then? If not for personal ones?" He sneered, "you're just testing me, right Wang Yu gege?" Qing knew because, of all the people, Wang Yu gege would be the one who would understand the matters of the heart very easily.

Wang Yu sighed, "yes. I still can't believe how much you matured this past month." Wang Yu shook his head, in amazement, "just two months ago, you were still running around having secret girlfriends whom you would never acknowledged openly."

Qing grimaced, he knew how much it pained his cousin, who was also their manager with his carefree attitude for five years.

"You're sure, you didn't have kids with any of your secret girlfriends, Qing?"

All the blood drained from Qing's face then, "Wang Yu gege! How could you ask me that!?" Qing shot at him, "of course not. Do I look stupid to you? I always wore a condom and I never even came inside of anybody, even wearing a condom..."

That's Wang Qing for you. He's always been a jerk in that sense. He never trusted any of the girls he dated, hence he took precaution to the extreme. He would wear a condom and still spent himself outside of every one he slept with.

Qing had heard enough of leaking condoms. And he would never subject himself to any possibilities of fathering children without his consent.

"Wou.!" Wang Yu reddened, suddenly his cousin is being very open about his love life; the life Qing had never told him about for five years. He would always be the last one to know about Qing's girlfriends. And he had had his fair share of girlfriends.