Predestined 145: Beautiful Surprise

"You're sure you're not bored?" Dayu asked, as Qing came to his table on the stage, after Dayu's second class ended

"You can go to my room to wait.." Dayu said, "there's a couch there if you need to stretch out and rest for a bit..."

It must be boring; for Qing to be in his three classes, as all three classes has the same subject only different students. It would be fun for the students but, Qing had to listen and go through to the same thing thrice. That's why, Dayu was actually reluctant when Qing said that he wanted to come to his Saturday classes.

"Bored?.." Qing smirked at Dayu, sitting down beside him on the lecturer's table, "me? Of your class??" Qing shook his head, "far from it..I think I enjoy it too damn much..just like your kids..." Qing then said on a more serious tone, "I wonder if I should start paying for your class now..."

"Come on.." Dayu kicked Qing's leg lightly, thinking that Qing was just teasing him, "I think, we should be paying you instead.." Qing being here; became something that Dayu knew had given his students the surprise of their lives and also the chance to interact with him.

They even took selfies with Qing and Dayu; after the class of course. Everybody were very surprised as Qing seemed to be comfortable with everybody, it was as if he knew them a whole lot longer. Little did they know that this wasn't Qing's first time being in Dayu's class. He had been inside Dayu's class several times before; wearing make ups though. Hence, nobody realised that Qing had been amongst them before.

"I would take that thought..Pay me..." Qing leaned closer, smiling devilishly.

"And how much would you charge?" Dayu raised an eyebrow at Qing, knowing that Qing wasn't referring to monetary payment at all.

"Three hours..?" Qing gave the duration, boldly stating the kind of payment that he wanted, "Nah..that's not enough...make it six..."

Dayu blushed as he bit his lip, "six..?" Dayu pushed Qing way then, "you're crazy..!" Though, six hours of lovemaking was not be something that's impossible with Qing. Qing's stamina could easily last six hours. He had prove that to Dayu a few times, thus far.

"What..?" Qing laughed a little, catching Dayu's hands, "why is that crazy?" Qing teased, "Are you doubting me?" He asked, giving Dayu a challenging look.

"Wang Qing..." Dayu sighed, "please...Don't put words into my mouth...I'm not doubting you..." Dayu looked away, "your stamina is legendary..."

And Dayu looked so adorable being all red and embarrassed that Qing almost lunged at Dayu then and there. Luckily he didn't; just as the thought passed his mind, the lecture hall's door  opened and some of Dayu's student for his third class came in. They looked around and they looked like they're out of breath; like they'd been running all the way to the lecture hall.

Then, they saw the professor with Wang Qing sitting at the lecturer's table and they almost stumbled.

It was true! Wang Qing was indeed here; with professor Dayu. Just like what their friends and course mates had told them in their groups and also uploaded on weibo. Qing was with Professor Feng JianYu was back when they first got engaged; he first shocked the university and probably the whole nation by coming and then had lunch with Professor Feng JianYu acting all lovey dovey, and then after it was officially announced that they're indeed engaged to be married, Wang Qing had to come, sending and fetching the professor with his bodyguards, when bloodthirsty paparazzis hunted the professor down. It gradually died out; the paparazzis knew they would never be able to get close to the professor, hence, they stopped hounding the professor after a month or so.