Predestined 113: Roles

"Hey

"Hey..?" Qing nodded at Zhang Lei as he approached the table that they had booked.

"Hey...!" Zhang Lei nodded back, biting back his smile because Qing was finally acknowledging him a little. Even though, there's still a bit of reluctance in Qing's demeanor, at least he's not looking at Zhang Lei with so much distaste like the first time he and Wang Yu met Qing and Dayu over lunch.

The rest of the Jade's knights were already seated when Qing came. The day after Wang Yu took an emergency leave and got found out by Qing and Dayu, he decided to come clean with the rest of the guys. And though, the guys knew the rough details of the connection between Zhang Lei, their manager's new man, and Dayu and Qing ; they really didn't feel that it's that awkward at all. Perhaps because they had never seen Zhang Lei when he was still hot on Dayu's heels. They only got to know him, in person after he became Wang Yu Ge's man. So, the fact that Zhang Lei used to be Wang Qing's rival in love, and now, he's Qing's brother in law; was amusing instead of awkward for the Jade's Knights. They even pledged their allegiance with Wang Yu, when they knew. They said, they'd take Wang Yu Ge's side if Qing decided that he's going to make it hard for their manager.

"Where's Dayu?" Qiushi asked, when Qing walked into their private Karaoke room, which they had booked specifically for this meeting, alone. Usually the pair of lovers would be inseparable. And they have been inseparable fpr months. Especially now that they're only weeks before tying the knots, Qing had became even more possessive. He clung to Dayu like glue.

"We met with Wang Yu ge at the front, Dayu went with him to order us some food..."

The Voice Parlour, was a karaoke centre owned primarily by their company and a few other investors. And they would always come here to sing or have a drink whenever they feel like they want to unwind, without the hassle of attracting to many attentions. They do go to bars, and clubs but not that often since there would be too many people there and they would definitely be the centre of attentions, being one of the hottest bands in Asia.

"Oh.." Qiushi nodded, "I see.." he leaned over a little, "you aren't that jealous over your cousin anymore, now huh..? Now that Wang Yu ge had found a man of his own.." Qiushi teased.