Predestined 171: Reconciliation

***SHORT CHAPTER***

***SHORT CHAPTER***

Qing watched as Dayu walked about in the bedroom.

It had been almost five days, since he last touched Dayu, let alone kissed him. It had been five days, that Qing had to go back and forth to the bathroom several times every night and early morning; to relieve his 'little Qing' of the stress.

All Qing could do was watch Dayu and imagine himself doing all sort of husbandly thing to his beloved queen, because Qing would never risk irking Dayu more than he already had.

And it was indeed a torture for Qing . Dayu had been glowing more and more each passing day. His silky smooth skin is begging to be touched and kissed and suckled. His belly is growing prettily . His hips is growing and swaying sexily. Dayu is a beautiful man. His pregnant male-queen is the most beautiful in Qing's eyes.

"Have you taken a bath?" Dayu turned to Qing, suddenly, taking Qing by surprise. He blinked as his mind went blank for a moment. He didn't expect that question from dayu at all.

Dayu actually knew that Qing haven't taken a bath yet. Still, he asked the question. The reason being ; it wasn't merely a question.

"No..." Qing finally answered after he got over his initial surprise.

"Want to take a bath, now..?" Dayu asked, as a matter of factly, pretending to casually grabbed a towel, and headed to the bathroom.

And again, Qing was rendered speechless. He stared at the sexily swaying hips of his male-queen as he headed to the bathroom.

Dayu stopped in front of the bathroom door for, and then he turned back to Qing.

"You don't want to?" Dayu raised his eyebrow at Qing. Qing gulped, thinking if what he's hearing is true or if it's just his imagination running wild.

Is Dayu really asking him to take a bath? Together? Or is this him; finally losing his mind? Has he gone crazy because of the desire and lust he'd been suppressing for the last give days?

"Take a bath? Together..? With you..???" Qing hissed, with a clearly trembling voice.

"Uhm..yeah..Who else would you take a bath with, if not me..? But...if you don't want...then..I could take a bath alone...?" Dayu pretended to sigh and turned to the bathroom door, opening it intentionally slow.

"Wait..!?!" Qing jumped off the bed then, and as he walked over to the bathroom, he was already tearing his clothes off, his eyes were on fire and they're fixated on Dayu's body burning Dayu with their intensity.

Dayu suppressed a smile. Qing looked like he's about to devour him alive. Dayu knew of Qing's 'trips' to the bathroom. He was pretending to sleep on his side of the bed but, actually he couldn't sleep well like that. He'd been so used to having Qing's arms wrapped around him while sleeping, that it's not possible to sleep deeply without those strong arms and without Qing's scent wrapping around him anymore.

So, whenever Qing tossed around on his side, Dayu would immediately woke up. He was the same as Qing. He wanted to be in Qing's arms as much as Qing wanted Dayu to be in them. The difference was; Dayu could stay still and pretend that he's asleep, whereas Qing couldn't.

And those trips to the bathroom; really made Dayu jealous of the bathroom wall. But, then again. It was him who made this deal. It was him who gave Qing this type of punishment. So, he'd been stubbornly denying himself the urge to just tell Qing that he wanted the punishment to be over.

It was not until his mother talked to him this afternoon, that Dayu finally faced his own foolishness. And his own stupid pride.

It's time tu put and end to this ridiculous deal.

Qing came to stand in front of Dayu, naked and panting for breath as excitement and anticipation consumed him. Yet, he's still having some doubts, hence he controlled his urges to pull Dayu to him. Their eyes met in burning silence.

"Kiss me..." Dayu whispered, ending Qing's pain, and he didn't need Dayu to repeat his words this time. Qing let out a huge guttural breath and snatched Dayu to him, kissing his beloved person passionately .

"I missed you." Dayu leg go of the towel in his hand to put his arms around Qing's waist, muttering the words into Qing's mouth.

"I missed you more! I missed you so much!!!" Qing growled as he deepened the kisses.

None of them both, realised how ridiculous it looked; one was completely naked and the other was still fully clothed. And they're kissing like there's no tomorrow.

The stupid prince and his stubborn male queen finally made up.