Predestined 132: The Joy

Dayu and Qing came to a stop in front of the church, looking at their two ride

Dayu and Qing came to a stop in front of the church, looking at their two ride. Both were classic Rolls Royce, belonged to Mr Miller, which he insisted on lending to Dayu and Qing as their wedding rides to the church today.

The moment , he knew that Dayu was marrying Qing; he had excitedly given his support. He wanted to help a little in making Dayu's wedding special, right to their rides. For years; he had refused to lend his rides to a lot of people. But, for Dayu he made the exception. Mr Feng didn't even have to ask; he insisted on it.

And finally; their incredible rides, registered on Qing's consciousness. He wasn't even paying attention to it, earlier when they came to the church. Only now, after he and Dayu were safely married, that he was finally able to appreciate their two rides.

"So..Which car?" Qing winked at Dayu. Both Rolls Royce were equally great. Dayu blinked, he couldn't make up his mind either.

"Hey, you two!" It's his damn sister; Qing thought as he turned around and saw his sister picking up her bridesmaid dress, running after them.

"Miss Jiyi. That's why you're still single..Who would want a girl who run like you did?" Qing sneered.

"You..!?!?" Jiyi huffed, angrily. Dayu lightly elbowed Qing, telling him to be quiet, and not reeled his sister anymore than that.

"For once both of you..! Could you please stop bickering...!" Wang Yu clicked his tongue, in exasperation, at the two siblings.

"Dayu ah..!" Jiyi rolled her eyes at Qing, then ignored him altogether, as she smiled at Dayu, "throw the bouquet..!"

"Ahhh!" Dayu realised that he was still holding the bouquet. By then the guests finally caught up with the group.

Dayu turned around, winking at Qing as he got ready to throw the bouquet at the excited people at their back.

Just after Dayu threw the bouquet, his eyes caught the car which suddenly screeched in front of them, followed by another car who came to a stop just behind it.

Dayu recognised the car. And Dayu froze, when he saw Madam Liu coming out of the first car, followed by Liu Minzhe and his father in the second.

Qing, who had seen the cars as well, recognised the people who came out of them. Qing automatically shielded Dayu, as the woman came to stand in front of them.