Predestined 17: Ground Rules

"No meeting with my cousin one on one

"No meeting with my cousin one on one.."

"No going out with my cousin without me knowing.."

"No going out with anyone at all without me knowing.."

"Answer your phone when I call.."

"Don't let anybody touch you, carelessly."

Dayu's jaw dropped open one more time, when he heard the rules that Qing said, they're the Ground Rules for their relationship.

Dayu didn't even know how to act this time though; he wanted to laugh and to curse at Wang Qing at the same time.

The man even dared to lay down all of those rules, with his handsome face kept so straight, to Dayu? This man is certainly begging to be smacked with a slap on that so perfect face of his. Dayu was boiling.

"What's that?" Dayu blinked, breathing hard, trying to keep his hand from slapping the man.

"Ground Rules." Qing was fearless, "I won't stand competition."

Dayu had reached his is limit. He put down his burger on the table and said silently, "we're done here.. Send me home.."

Qing stood his ground, "no. We're not. The ground rules. Agree to them.."

"You're absolutely crazy!!!!!" Dayu snapped looking at Qing, angrily, "why do I have to agree to all those absurd rules!?!"

"Because I'm pursuing you..And I'm not about to watch on the sidelines watching other people pursue you too...least of all my cousin!."

Dayu looked at Wang Qing dazedly, blinking incredulously. Seriously!? Is this man stupid or what?

Hadn't Dayu told him that he couldn't believe his words. That he's talking about impossible things? In which part hadn't Dayu made himself clear to Wang Qing? Doesn't this man understand that there's no chance of them being together?

########