Predestined 63: Tests, Trials and Tribulations

If there was a pin, dropped to the floor, at this very moment, it would have made a sound like a drum

Dayu's family; his grandmother, his father and his mother, were all staring at Qing from his head to his toe, without blinking.

Compared to Linda and Mark's reaction, this reaction from his family was way more embarrassing. Because his family wasn't even pretending to mask their shock and disbelief. 

And the Feng were indeed shocked pit of their minds.

Standing next to Dayu, is a man. A very tall man dressed to kill in white tee inside his semi tuxedo jacket in black and fitted black trousers covering his long legs.

There's nothing wrong with his facial features- sharp eyes, perfect high nose, strong jawline. And then there's his body; he clearly kept it in good forms, muscled but not bulky, defined muscles on his arms, clearly shown beneath his jacket.

In short; the man is almost perfect. Physically, this man is all 'PLUS'.

And physically, the man complimented Dayu in every way.

The man, is milky white while their son is liquid is gold. The man is taller than Dayu, that he could put his chin on Dayu's temple if they hug.

Somehow, Dayu's family members thought of the same thing at the same time; if Dayu and this man embraced each other, they would fit each others body nicely. Their height difference and their body shape and structure could mould together perfectly.

And they almost choked at their thought. What in the world did they just thought just now? They finally breathed in deeply, taking a hold of themselves and their thoughts and gave each other a sheepish look while running reddening with guilt, without knowing that all three of them had actually thought of the same thing.

Then they gave Dayu and the man standing next to him, another look; this time their expressions were a little more composed.

Dayu smiled. Waiting for his family to say something. Earlier on, he had introduced Qing to them then Qing gave them a bow and shook each and everyone's hand. Then Dayu introduced them to Qing, to which Qing gave them another bow.

But, his family had turned to stone ever since Qing shook their hands.

Dayu shook his head, looking up at Qing, "sorry, Qing...My family isn't usually like this..." even though, Dayu knew full well that his family became like that because of the man standing next to him.

Qing's presence had completely taken his family by surprise. Looked like Dayu's instinct not to let them see Qing's picture beforehand was right.

"What are you saying Dayu ah!" Dayu's father finally spoke as he gave Dayu a reprimanding look, then gave Qing a little smile and a slight bow, "sorry Mr Wang Qing.. We were shocked.. We were taken in by surprise... Again, I apologize." He sounded almost calm. His father is assessing Qing's personality now, Dayu noticed. He's done assessing Qing's physical looks.