Predestined 126: Advice

"There's something

"There's something..I need your advice on, Qing.."

Qing looked at Cai Zhao and nodded, "sure man..You know I'm always ears..." he had been so busy with Dayu and his impending wedding that he had been completely neglecting his buddies for some weeks now. So, when Cai Zhao called and told him that he had something he needed to talk to him about, Qing quickly agreed.

After all, this is his and Dayu's week at home; they basically didn't have anything to do but, lazying around with Dayu's family (and recently the Wang women) and cooking for Dayu's family (and his own). So, Qing had a lot of free time.

When he told Dayu that Cai Zhao was coming and he had something to talk to him about, Dayu was more than  happy to give them the space they needed. Dayu couldn't help but feel guilty because he had been taking Qing's attention fully for weeks now. Despite all, Qing is still the leader of the Jade's Knights.

And coincidentally, Jin and Aiden came for a visit at the same time too. So, it was a very good coincident.

Dayu excused himself and went up to his room with his two friends, leaving Qing and Cai Zhao to have their talk. The Wang and Feng women were still cooped up in the guest room.

Qing knew that this is something very serious because he had never actually seen Cai Zhao acting this way, in all the years that he knew him. Not even back then, when they're still high schoolers.

Cai Zhao had always been the coolest one, amongst them all. He's the most unaffected by anything, because he never take anything too seriously. He's always thinking far ahead and he never got emotional.

And among all his friends Cai Zhao had always been the only one who never got intimidated by Qing; no matter how scary he became.

But, today. Cai Zhao's not like his usual self. Qing became very concerned right away.

"Cai Zhao..Spit it out man..." Qing said, this is making him very nervous, "You're scaring me..."

"Well..." Cai Zhao took a deep breath; he had taken so many months to think this over, and he had not told a single soul so far.

"I think I'm gay.." Cai Zhao said, taking Qing completely by surprise; shocking Qing to the core. And as Qing gaped at Cai Zhao open mouthed, Cai Zhao thought about it for a while and amended, "no..I'm bisexual..I guess...I love girls..." he said seriously, that Qing gasped again, "But I think I have fallen in love with a guy..."

Qing blinked. Then he punched himself and felt the pain. So he's not dreaming this.

"Cai Zhao..You better not be kidding with me..! I'm not keen on joking with you on this matter.." Qing growled, with narrowed eyes. Even though, he could feel that Cai Zhao wasn't joking, and that he was really serious about this, Qing just had to make sure. This matter isn't something that he could take lightly.