Predestined 47: Couple Proof

Qing came through the door of their usual place in his grandmother's restaurant, whistling and grinning widely from ear to ear

Qing came through the door of their usual place in his grandmother's restaurant, whistling and grinning widely from ear to ear. They'd be having lunch there before they go for their daily afternoon practice.

And even after they had finished their lunch, an hour later, Qing was still looking as happy as he can be.

Qing had never looked remotely as happy in their 5 days 4 nights in singapore. Today, he looked like a different man. Totally different.

Today, here he is, glowing and brimming with satisfaction; he looked so bright that it hurt the eyes. He obviously had a very good welcome from his lover. Dayu was waiting for Qing when they arrived from Singapore earlier this morning. By the time the rest of the guys walked out to the arrival gate, Qing was already walking away, with Dayu in his arms.

"I hate my life." Hiro muttered, knowing full well why Qing was looking like a million dollar.

"Me too.." Aroon mumbled, slumping on the chair, "I don't understand..I had been ready to fall in love..Why I haven't met the one yet?" 

Hiro nodded, "and to think that it's Wang Qing who found someone first..it's a bit..." he exchanged look with Aroon and they both simultaneously said, "unfair.."

That made Qing's grin widen even more. What can he say to that? It's true. He was the least of a believer in love, than the rest of his friends. If someone told him two months ago that two months later, he would be so happy in love like this; he would laughed so hard at their face until he had a stomach cramp. And yet, here he is now.

He has a lover. He loved him. He's crazy for him. He wanted to be with him all the time.

Seeing Qing's face lit up even more, indicating that he's thinking of a certain someone; Qiushi casted Qing an annoyed look.

"You're really a picture of sunshine, huh, Wang Qing?" Qiushi muttered as he began sipping his green apple juice.

Cai Zhao gave Qing one look and ignored him, it's no use to tease Qing over these things nowadays. Grinning like a lovesick fool that he is, thinking about his lover with open adoration; these are the things that he's proudly presenting to the world.