Predestined 10: Cards on the Table

"Before our guests arrive, I have something to talk with you

"Before our guests arrive, I have something to talk with you..All of you.." Wang Yu spoke and then put several newspapers and magazines on the table in front of the 5 members of the Jade Knights.

Qiushi, Hiro, Aroon, Cai Zhao and Qing fell silent, as they saw the headlines.

'Wang Qing's causing airport rush again.'

'The Jade Knights visiting the Mall unsupervised.'

'Reckless behaviour of Wang Qing, leader of the Jade's knights.'

Wang Yu gege read out the headlines on one newspaper and two tabloid magazines.

"Now..Wang Qing's airport rush- that's nothing new..Although I'm not saying that it's okay, because it's not okay...But you..all of you going to the mall, unsupervised, what were you thinking?" Wang Yu gege asked through gritted teeth.

"It's our free day." Cai Zhao said quietly.

"Bullshits!!! If you guys were caught in those commotion; I assure you, many people would end up hurt. You and the fans." Wang Yu slammed his fists on the table.

"The guys were just following me. It's my idea." Qing said.

"Of course it was!" Wang Yu gege's voice thundered so loud, Hiro and Aroon almost choked up in tears. They had never seen their manager this angry before.

Qiushi and Cai Zhao too; held their breath, afraid that Qing would retaliate. Qing would never take being scolded upon, lying down. And they had often seen Qing retaliate to people; and it's not always pretty. Wang Qing's choice of words could be pretty colourful when he's angry.

"My God, Wang Qing. For someone who should have been so intelligent, how could you be so stupid." Wang Yu inhaled a deep breath trying to steady himself, because he had reached his limits of being patient with Qing.

Qing kept his mouth shut, knowing that his cousin is very angry and rightfully so. He was absolutely right. If, by any chance, they were stranded in the mall with people toppling over each other to get to them, the result would have been catastrophic not only for them, but for everyone caught in the commotion.