Step Three; Claiming His Throne

Dayu sat upright, in front of Jin and Aiden

Dayu sat upright, in front of Jin and Aiden. His hands were folded on his laps.

And because Dayu was obviously, not willing his hand to be held in front of his friends, Qing countered by putting his arms possessively at the back of the couch behind Dayu and leaned closer towards the man.

Jin raised an eyebrow at Qing when he saw Qing's action and Aiden had to tell himself to breath properly because, in front of him now is Wang Qing the handsome, tall and very well built, lead singer of the Jade's Knights, one of the biggest band in Asia for five years now, one of his personal idol! And he's here; with his best friend telling them once again that they're in a relationship!!!

And what's more; Dayu didn't come home last night after telling them that he'd be having dinner with Wang Qing.

"So...You've made up?" Jin asked, knowing that Aiden is just too overwhelmed by everything that he was told and also because his idol is here in front of his eyes. He used to feel so jealous of the man, because Aiden had been quiet obsessed with Wang Qing since the moment he knew about the band. In fact, it was only a few months ago that Aiden finally took down his real person sized poster of Wang Qing, after Jin pestered him to do so for almost a year. But he was still a big fan of the singer; because Wang Qing's latest rumour on weibo, affected Aiden quiet bad. He went on and on to say. Why can't Wang Qing just settle in with someone for real instead of jumping from one woman to another. For Aiden, that's the only flaw that man has. It always made Jin turn green with jealousy.

But now; he knew, he had no reason to be jealous anymore. Wang Qing's not available. And he seemed to finally settle down just as Aiden had wanted. With their best friend. No matter how preposterous it maybe; it seemed that it's the truth.

When Jin looked at the two people in front of him; Wang Qing and his best friend, Feng JianYu; he could see the contrast in the two's behaviour. Dayu was painfully trying to act calm and desperately trying to put some distance between him and the man. Whilst Wang Qing, was showing that he didn't like what Dayu was doing and desperately trying to close the distance between them. Wang Qing's got that unmistakeable besotted look on his face. He's completely taken by Dayu.