Predestined 39: The Welcomed Pain

"Brunch is ready, love

"Brunch is ready, love..." Breakfast and lunch combined into one, because it's already eleven a.m. and there's no way, just eating some toast would be enough.

So, Qing made them some dim sum, bacon and eggs and slices of strawberries dipped in chocolate with two glasses of fruit juice.

#########

Qing woke up first, into the blaring sunlight through the windows in his room, then immediately looked at his arm, making sure that Dayu's still there as the memory of what happened last night which continued on long after midnight, began playing ...

Qing woke up first, into the blaring sunlight through the windows in his room, then immediately looked at his arm, making sure that Dayu's still there as the memory of what happened last night which continued on long after midnight, began playing back on Qing's mind. Qing heaved a relieved breath seeing Dayu sleeping soundly in his arms.

Dayu's features were strikingly soft and pretty, his skin was glowing against the black blanket and the sunshine. He's so beautiful. And he's mine! Finally. Dayu is truly mine! Qing planted a fleeting kiss on Dayu's forehead.

Their bodies wrapped against each other naturally, his hands around Dayu and Dayu's left hand draped across Qing's waist. Their legs intertwining.

Everything felt so right; their lovemakings, the aftermath of it and even now, in the morning after. Their bodies were just so compatible. It's like their bodies were made for each other. We are made for each other. Qing knew this for sure. He was right. All of his experiences in sex, none came close to the pleasure and ecstasy of making love with Dayu. It was perfect. Heavenly. Just as Qing thought it would be.

Qing looked at his clock wall and saw that it's already 9.30 in the morning. They had overslept.

Thinking of making them some food, Qing carefully laid Dayu on the pillow and very slowly and very reluctantly disentangled himself from Dayu. He didn't want to leave Dayu but, he knew he had to. Qing reached for his robe on the floor, put it on, before taking Dayu's robe and draped it on the bedside chair. Qing turned to look at Dayu, who's still sleeping and he couldn't resist giving him another kiss on his forehead, then Qing tucked Dayu inside the blanket, before walking to the bathroom.

Qing walked out of the bathroom, and saw Dayu leaning over trying to get the robe Qing had put on the chair. Dayu froze as their eyes met across the room. And Qing was mesmerized by Dayu's half naked body on the bed, and had the fleeting thoughts of wanting to pull away the rest of the blanket off Dayu's body.